Notices

Hello Bunsanson,

For of all I want to thank you so for bringing such a fab App on board for maemo users.
I see channels almost each n every country.
Please can you add some channels for Indian Maemo users.
Here is the link which shows some online streams.

http://www.yupptv.com/abnandhrajyothi_live.html
http://www.idesitv.com/9/zee-tv.html

Thanks for ur consideration

The Following User Says Thank You to Geekworld For This Useful Post:
Posts: 604 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Phoenix, WA
Originally Posted by SAABoy View Post
Please excuse me if this has already been asked, I searched through a few pages and didnt see anyone asking the same thing ->

How is this legal without paying? For example, you would normally have to pay for a certain cable tv product to access a lot of these USA channels... Are these channels themselves providing a live feed online, and thats what we're watching... Or is someone hijacking these channels and spending lots of money to host this for us to watch?

Thanks in advance for the kind, tolerant, and spoon-fed answers :P
anyone????

The Following User Says Thank You to SAABoy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Originally Posted by SAABoy View Post
anyone????
The feeds are being made available. If the stations didn't want anyone to watch them, they could not broadcast or they could encrypt their transmissions. Basically, it's legal unless it can't be done, is my naive summary.

The Following User Says Thank You to geneven For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
For channel requests, we would like to entertain as much as possible, the best way to get it in,

1) You tested it on N900 or something similar, and post the link here, we will get them in in a few days, if we are around

2) You think the links will work, post them here, we will test them, this takes time though, but will be in progress

3) Country/region request without links, will be very low on priority, as that means we will have to dig out the links, ...., you got the picture.

4) JustinTV, OnlineTV, or ABCTV etc, those links will NOT work, as it route thru their website, as more than likely, they would NOT allow 2ndary routing. But that is a start. You can dig out your favorite station from those online TV program from your PC, then google the link, then test them on N900, you got it!

We are grateful that someone somewhere still appreciate our work, a new version should be out in couple of weeks with much more stations, 15% increase, and as always, some house cleaning to throw away some deadlinks, comments/questions/requests/rotten tomatos or, please, praise words , all are welcome

stay tune

bun and koos

The Following User Says Thank You to bunanson For This Useful Post:
My wife would be forever happy if some macedonian channels could be added...

just tested the playlist, and i can't believe i haven't try it till now. brilliant work, just put some more channels to the musicvideo folder

The Following User Says Thank You to AgogData For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
Originally Posted by AgogData View Post
just tested the playlist, and i can't believe i haven't try it till now. brilliant work, just put some more channels to the musicvideo folder
I see you are from egypt. Were you able to see channels from USA, Germany, France, just curious.

I am glad you found this is useful. Thanks

bun

Last edited by bunanson; 2011-05-19 at 07:53.

Originally Posted by bunanson View Post
I see you are from egypt. Were you able to see channels from USA, Germany, France, just curious.

I am glad you think this is useful. Thanks

bun
yes i can watch any channel

I was wondering what the name of this application was? I could not for the life of me remember where all my TV channels after I reflashed before xmas

Thanks

Guys have you watched chuck NBC show.It will be great to watch it on WorldtvN900.

Last edited by shardul; 2011-05-18 at 10:32.

Tags
kmplayer, mplayer, streaming tv, t v, worldtv99