Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by vihru View Post
Yes i have developer mod activated.. i checked that meegotouchhome.css in terminal and in line 569: there is #FF9900
in MLabelStyle#EventsViewHeaderLabel. so its right? O_O
Yessssssss!!!! But why you don't see this on your home screen I don't know...
See some lines above and below, maybe because finnish, it's in another place (stupid, but who know..)

EDIT...
I think I know what the problem... I saw you screen is empty, Activate some feeds !!!! Facebook or Twitter !!!!

Last edited by Schturman; 2012-01-22 at 20:25.

Posts: 59 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
Yessssssss!!!! But why you don't see this on your home screen I don't know...
See some lines above and below, maybe because finnish, it's in another place (stupid, but who know..)
i have organiser app in use and calendar feeds are coming to homescreen? but its ok and doesnt join this problem??

Originally Posted by vihru View Post
i have organiser app in use and calendar feeds are coming to homescreen? but its ok and doesnt join this problem??
EDIT...
I think I know what the problem... I saw you screen is empty, Activate some feeds !!!! Facebook or Twitter !!!! Maybe this is a problem...

this is emoji.. not sure if u know... when u select one of them they don't transfer to the conversation ....
Attached Images

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by cvp View Post
Cool, would be great, but do not worry if it would not go
What I can think of what you can incorporate into your program is that you can change the color of the clock in standby. Input via color code. Do you think it could be done?
Yes, maybe later

Originally Posted by ajftl View Post
this is emoji.. not sure if u know... when u select one of them they don't transfer to the conversation ....
Kind sir, they are called emoticons, it even says it right on the screen above them.... Not emoji....

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

Originally Posted by Arie View Post
Yes, maybe later

Kind sir, they are called emoticons, it even says it right on the screen above them.... Not emoji....
here so can learn something http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emoji Emoji characters

here so can learn something http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emoji Emoji characters
Sir, we are not in Japan... I know that in Japan they call it Emoji, but I doubt there are any N9 users in Japan... therefore Emoji is an unheard of term around maemo.org...

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

I don't have any problem with this.. It's just small. y

Originally Posted by Arie View Post
Sir, we are not in Japan... I know that in Japan they call it Emoji, but I doubt there are any N9 users in Japan... therefore Emoji is an unheard of term around maemo.org...
im not in Japan either lol and im not a.sr ..everyone i know called them emojis cause its the easiest way to call them dude ..anyway ...not a big deal to me ...u want to call it emoticons go ahead i.guess its a personal preference. ...
BTW there is a lot of N9 users in japan if im not mistaken N9 sells pretty good in china

Last edited by ajftl; 2012-01-23 at 06:00.

im not in Japan either lol and im not a.sr ..everyone i know called them emojis cause its the easiest way to call them dude ..anyway ...not a big deal to me ...u want to call it emoticons go ahead i.guess its a personal preference. ...
BTW there is a lot of N9 users in japan if im not mistaken N9 sells pretty good in china
I'm just giving you **** cause it's funny... Thanks for the entertainment for a few mins... To fix the emoticons/emoji, there are instructions in f2thak's fdb theme thread

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh