Hy dear all,
i update my nokia N900 and after update at tittle bar bettry icon show ''start APDM'' and below this written APDM disconnected.and bettry icon gray and not working as earliear ITS WORK. How can i solve this problum. I read old post in maemo forum at 49 page but i cannot understand it how to solve this in step wise and simple way. Plz give me a good solution in step wise and simple way
tx

Last edited by cool; 2011-06-13 at 07:26.

try reboot

updated firmware ? CCSU or usual update ? or applications update ?

Posts: 855 | Thanked: 612 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
I think he updated the power monitor or smth like that.

dear tony, its rutine update when i open application manager its check update and after that device reboot and it happend.....

Originally Posted by cool View Post
dear tony, its rutine update when i open application manager its check update and after that device reboot and it happend.....
Same happening there friends

Posts: 141 | Thanked: 41 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Ahmedabad, India
Hy dear all,
i update my nokia N900 and after update at tittle bar bettry icon show ''start APDM'' and below this written APDM disconnected.and bettry icon gray and not working as earliear ITS WORK. How can i solve this problum. I read old post in maemo forum at 49 page but i cannot understand it how to solve this in step wise and simple way. Plz give me a good solution in step wise and simple way
tx
I am also facing this issue. Reboot also does not work. I got this issue after i installed the "Battery" app. By any chance, did you also install that before you faced this issue?

Originally Posted by dtparikh View Post
I am also facing this issue. Reboot also does not work. I got this issue after i installed the "Battery" app. By any chance, did you also install that before you faced this issue?
DEAR,
i got this problum when a rutine update of q translate appears on tittle bar, when i go through it, after completion of updates installation device reboots and it happends...

Posts: 1,187 | Thanked: 816 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Australia
DEAR,
i got this problum when a rutine update of q translate appears on tittle bar, when i go through it, after completion of updates installation device reboots and it happends...
No need to get angry or all upper case on our asses..

Did you install advanced power monitor?
Maybe remove all of these things, probably a bug.. Wait for an update or don't install programs you don't need.

Posts: 27 | Thanked: 63 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Accra Ghana
Hy dear all,
tx
Happened to me here. Simply go to app manager and remove advance power monitor. You should have the default battery indicator left. Wait for an update to fix it.