Poll: Delet the values from the speedpatch?
Poll Options
Delet the values from the speedpatch?

Posts: 856 | Thanked: 1,681 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Aleppo ,Syria
@Musta susi

segmentation fault ?
you are not helping me so much here

first : this patch has no binaries to execute so there is no segmentation fault that may occur

second if you are not successfully able to apply speedpatch from 1st post
try the deb version
from a link above

is there anything new karam ?
any updates ? any new sexy tools ?
i really like the things you make

Posts: 856 | Thanked: 1,681 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Aleppo ,Syria
thank you but no not at the main time
just when i get a free time i will start uploading to extras

Posts: 536 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Russia
hey karam i would like to thank you for what u have done. i remember i used to beg my battery to last 7 hours. then after some mods i managed to get it working for 18 hours with a normal usage but after your work karam i get 1 and a half day with very good usage. once again thanks. cheers =)

Posts: 328 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Venezuela
@zurrian101 what profile are you using? whats normal usage for you? i get very good standby time but heavy usage depletes my battery in about 24 hrs

i am using custom karam profile without any further modding. my normal use is 30 mins call in a day, texting throughout (say 100 or 200 per day), 1 hour of angry birds rio, 1 and a half hour of wifi usage plus internet radio, music player for 1 hour and my availability is on for like 2, 3 hours a day on my phone, msn facebook and skype chat. and i got a lot of widgets on my home screen. this gives me a good 34 to 36 hours of battery life after the patch and the custom karam profile

oh yea u r somewhat right coz in standby my phone eats very little battery. like if im sleeping, and when i get up it decreases by 2,3 percent only

The Following User Says Thank You to zurrain101 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 939 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ U.K.
i've been using the battery patch and karam's profile and i'm getting about 1 and a half days and that's with some good usage
i'm going to try my Scud out now

The Following User Says Thank You to corduroysack For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by corduroysack View Post
i've been using the battery patch and karam's profile and i'm getting about 1 and a half days and that's with some good usage
i'm going to try my Scud out now
were you using stock battery and having this battery life?

Posts: 939 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ U.K.
no i was using a Japod, my stock battery wasn't in good shape after a years use. the Scud arrived at the same time as karam's debs, so carried on using the Japod so i would know if i was getting a longer battery life. now that I can see an improvement I've moved to the Scud.

Tags
autobrick, awesome-script, do no install, f***epitaph, install it now, perfect_ n900, script-a-brick, very safe