Closed Thread
Posts: 196 | Thanked: 169 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Bosnia /Sarajevo
Originally Posted by XiliX View Post
Thats because you have to define the number to take that percentage of. if you type nothing it takes 10.
For example :
100-10%100 gives 90, which is 100 minus 10 % of 100 (100 - 10)
if you just type 100-10% it gives 99, which is 100 minus 10 % of 10, which is 1....
I say bug, because it is not proper! try in their ordinary calculator, and calculate how to properly account, at least until now so
(I mean the old calculator ont he phone and in practice general)

The Following User Says Thank You to sada11 For This Useful Post:
sorry if this is already answered!
Do i have to uninstall battery patch and speed patch before i install this new update?

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
As I think, 1 more thing can be improve is that:

In the application menu, some long name applications cant display fully. Example; Faster Application, Tweak flash plugin, they cant show the whole name. My suggestion is if the application name is too long, make their name in 2 seperate lines.

P.S. Not a big problem, just my opinion, hope MAG you can see it, thanks!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TMavica For This Useful Post:
hello

how to remove the orientation lock applet from the status menu?

thank

The Following User Says Thank You to kayamagan For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
Originally Posted by whisk4s View Post
Install Catorise GUI. There you can modify the group of each app.
...Catorise Plus, which replaces Catorise and Catorise GUI (and works a bit better - but forgot which issue was occuring with Catorise GUI)

Posts: 189 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Netherlands
What about "myMenu"

works also, only last update can't install with CSSU.
Anybody maintaining it?

Today I tried the forcerotation (= 1) in the CSSU Features. After that, I returned to "0", because the rotation on desktop of the N900 doesn't work very well.
The point is I don't know why the rotation of the desktop persists!
I've already checked the transitions.ini file and the forcerotation data is set as "0".
Does anybody know what can I do?
Tks!

Posts: 855 | Thanked: 612 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
Originally Posted by rrivello View Post
Today I tried the forcerotation (= 1) in the CSSU Features. After that, I returned to "0", because the rotation on desktop of the N900 doesn't work very well.
The point is I don't know why the rotation of the desktop persists!
I've already checked the transitions.ini file and the forcerotation data is set as "0".
Does anybody know what can I do?
Tks!
What exactly doesn't work very well for you?

The icons are perfect in landscape mode, but when the rotation starts and change to portrait mode, the icons and widgets are superimposed/overlapping.
Was I clear? Sorry about my english!

Posts: 62 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ New Hampshire, US
Originally Posted by rrivello View Post
The icons are perfect in landscape mode, but when the rotation starts and change to portrait mode, the icons and widgets are superimposed/overlapping.
Was I clear? Sorry about my english!
It keeps track of icon positions separately for each rotation. So all you have to do is position them the way you want in portrait and it will stay that way.

The Following User Says Thank You to bobh For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
community ssu, f**k nokia, fremantle, maemo 5, nokia-who?, portrait mode, rotate, task-switcher, update, upgrade