Posts: 314 | Thanked: 107 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Bratislava, Slovakia
this is all b...hit anyway...how come they start to roll out PR1,2 OTA without having it ready on NSU???
we could easily re-install it and forget these issues...
I hope it`s there tmrw, I`d really love to write some damn message thru my stupid phone...

^ totally, anyways i gave up, tried all possible way i could think off but all required root access, hopefully tomorrow is a better day

yup, good luck...
I`m really starting to think about switching the phone for something else...
I`m just exhausted of such fiascos with this phone...
there`s been another issues I noticed, the feeds don`t update properly again, the passwords for email accounts are supposed to be stored but the phone asked me at least 5 times today after the update...
WTF?

Updated to PR 1.2, then applied tweak for transition---rebooted now i can't get pass the security code screen - VKB is gone

you probably should´ve read this thread before hitting anything in N9QuickTweak...
we are waiting for the PR1.2 once it appears on NSU or NaviFirm, then we can re-install the FW...
there´s probably norhing more you can do about it...

The Following User Says Thank You to jleholeho For This Useful Post:
Posts: 835 | Thanked: 772 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Finland
lol there should be more warning tags in the topic. I should have waited for Schturman backup as now I remember that I can insert commands and make modifications to files using scp

PR 1.2 available on navifirm

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vaterix For This Useful Post:
Anyone know how to get unzip for PR1.2? I tried installing this one:

http://my-meego.com/software/applica...q=8&fldAuto=17

but no luck. I too ran N9Tweak without checking here first (won't do that again). I don't have access to my computer here at work (work computer is really locked down) and I wanted to see if there is any way I can unzip the file above on the actual phone.

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by Demati View Post
Anyone know how to get unzip for PR1.2? I tried installing this one:

http://my-meego.com/software/applica...q=8&fldAuto=17

but no luck. I too ran N9Tweak without checking here first (won't do that again). I don't have access to my computer here at work (work computer is really locked down) and I wanted to see if there is any way I can unzip the file above on the actual phone.
For unzip you can use FileBox app..

Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
For unzip you can use FileBox app..
I did try this but the problem is that Filebox does not run as root. The result of trying to unzip with Filebox is a 0 byte file.

I also tried changing permissions and ownership of the file but Aegis wouldn't allow me to do that (even as root).

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh