Active Topics

Posts: 673 | Thanked: 230 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ Mumbai
no notifications doesnt work n i dont want all i have listed the exceptions above

The Following User Says Thank You to zaidk9 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by zaidk9 View Post
restored status bar to default now tell me the way to install coderus unrestricted system ui with all applets working smoothly please i love that
n ur simple mods!!!!
You said you would like all applets...which ones do you want? The wiki page will tell you exactly the buttons for each specific applet.
Anyway, if you just want the notification you'll have to do T-3-1-1-0 and then T-3-1-1-7.

Last edited by TheN9er; 2012-12-29 at 05:39.

The Following User Says Thank You to TheN9er For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by TheN9er View Post
You said you would like all applets...which ones do you want? The wiki page will tell you exactly the buttons for each specific applet.
Anyway, if you just want the notification led you'll have to do T-3-1-1-0 and then T-3-1-1-7.
oh buddy i want all applets but notifications arent visible in status bar

The Following User Says Thank You to zaidk9 For This Useful Post:
oh buddy i want all applets but notifications arent visible in status bar
Ok. Did you try the above? If you did, try uninstalling and then reinstalling.
Btw in the PDF it says, "Status Updater – Big delay until the “Authorization” window opens."

Last edited by TheN9er; 2012-12-29 at 05:52.

The Following User Says Thank You to TheN9er For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by TheN9er View Post
Ok. Did you try the above? If you did, try uninstalling and then reinstalling.
Btw in the PDF it says, "Status Updater – Big delay until the “Authorization” window opens."
lets wait for schturman's reply!!!

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
zaidk9,

You want notifications in the drop-down menu right? If you have everything installed from T-3-1 then you just do T-3-2-2...

Schturman,

Happy New Year to you too! Thanks for all the work you have done on this over the past slightly more than a year. Tons of people appreciate it and I've visited Chinese, Arabic etc forums where I've seen thread starters create small guides for some tweaks localised in their languages just proving what an immense creation you have put up! It still amazes me how something that was meant to be your personal collection of some small scripts shared with others has evolved into the first app every N9 user installs

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
zaidk9,

You want notifications in the drop-down menu right? If you have everything installed from T-3-1 then you just do T-3-2-2..
when i apply menu changer after applying tools, notifications, brightness, battery %, music control, led notifications-tools n brightness bar and music control dissappears please help

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Schturman,

Happy New Year to you too! Thanks for all the work you have done on this over the past slightly more than a year. Tons of people appreciate it and I've visited Chinese, Arabic etc forums where I've seen thread starters create small guides for some tweaks localised in their languages just proving what an immense creation you have put up! It still amazes me how something that was meant to be your personal collection of some small scripts shared with others has evolved into the first app every N9 user installs
Thanks man !

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
when i apply menu changer after applying tools, notifications, brightness, battery %, music control, led notifications-tools n brightness bar and music control dissappears please help
Check what you have in this file:
Code:
/home/user/.status-menu/pannable-order.conf

P.S. First post updated

Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
Check what you have in this file:
Code:
/home/user/.status-menu/pannable-order.conf
no .status-menu folder!!!!!!

Last edited by zaidk9; 2012-12-29 at 08:09.

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh