Active Topics

Banned | Posts: 109 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Feb 2010
to N900 for all the promiscous affairs with other platforms and for leaving N900 a lonely spouse stuck with Maemo 5 and no opportunities for her to cheat?

I hate feeding trolls... but I have to admit..

I chuckled.
pyRadio - Pandora Radio on your N900, N810 or N800!

Posts: 1,400 | Thanked: 3,751 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Arctic cold of northern .fi
I miss Orange Box.

heheheheh, isnt that true............

Posts: 208 | Thanked: 69 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ saint petersburg, fl
Originally Posted by Rauha View Post
I miss Orange Box.
i bet he just hides under another 15 screennames.

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Nokia will never apologizing to the public. Take a look at their buggiest phone N-series ever. AKA Nokia N97. lol.

They never admit nor ever apologizing. They just say the faults are not their side, but the user side.

Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
Nokia will never apologizing to the public. Take a look at their buggiest phone N-series ever. AKA Nokia N97. lol.

They never admit nor ever apologizing. They just say the faults are not their side, but the user side.
It takes them 2 years from a release of their smartphones to figure out the bugs...............

Tags
dead-end-thread, orange box where are you, provisioning damn you!, waaaaahhh, where the loser's, zgo to mingle