Notices

Originally Posted by sony123 View Post
A new release (0.1.1) has been pushed to extras-devel to fix the login bug yoda found. I also make logout action immediate.

Thanks again to all for helping me iron out the bugs!
Just updated to the new release and it's working like a charm. Nice one.

The Following User Says Thank You to mr yoda For This Useful Post:
I have a question to ask, how much would you value the ability to display transaction records? MaeMony has it, but I rarely use the feature because I don't have that many real investment to check and I don't care about the details, I just need an overview of cost/value/gain. In Stocona
he data is readily available in Stockona, the data are readily available, but if transaction records are not a valued feature, I can put it to low priority and disable the query to save network traffic.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

A new release (0.1.2) has been pushed to extras-devel. This release contains several bug fixes:
1. Fix the chart link bug reported by MyNokiaN900.
2. Portrait mode news link.
3. Portfolio description parsing.

Plus, again there is an easter egg somewhere in the app. It should be easy to find!
The feature is still under development and is not function-complete, but you get to try the UI flow. Suggestions are welcomed!

Posts: 100 | Thanked: 408 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Helsinki
Originally Posted by PMaff View Post
Is it possible to follow
http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=^YHOh714
with your application?
For directly show some content from the web, you can use oculo.

The Following User Says Thank You to mardy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 249 | Thanked: 217 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ United Kingdom
Originally Posted by sony123 View Post
I have a question to ask, how much would you value the ability to display transaction records? MaeMony has it, but I rarely use the feature because I don't have that many real investment to check and I don't care about the details, I just need an overview of cost/value/gain. In Stocona
he data is readily available in Stockona, the data are readily available, but if transaction records are not a valued feature, I can put it to low priority and disable the query to save network traffic.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.
I have bought shares once before and took a screenshot of the transaction page to be added to my transactional Goolge page later. I do have all my transactions recorded. I think it would be useful, but would go on the basis of it being a "low priority" if no one else uses this feature.

I see the update and the fix to the charts. Amazing stuff Sony123.

A little something is on it's way to you to show my appreciation.

Cheers,

Mike
My Nokia N900 is my website, still up an running for the Maemo community. My Nokia N900 is upgraded to 21.2011.38-1Tmaemo1.1 ~ CSSU ready ~ Overclocked ~ Speed patched ~ Swappolube ~ was running 7 desktops ~ 270 apps and counting ~ Multi-Boot with Standard Kernel , Kernel Power 2.6.28.10power47 and NITDroid N12 "UMay".

The Following User Says Thank You to MyNokiaN900 For This Useful Post:
I keep forgetting to ask you and Tommi Laukkanen... re: Related News.

An idea:

I love this feature and it's so quick to load the links and mini stories, but why can't you have the full website stay loaded in your app with icon overlays or shortcuts back to main page of Stockona or main page of Quote, rather than exit and open in my default browser. I would prefer it to load directly in Stockona that way there is no extra application open.

Is that possible? (perhaps an option in Menu to use default browser or Stockona as browser).
My Nokia N900 is my website, still up an running for the Maemo community. My Nokia N900 is upgraded to 21.2011.38-1Tmaemo1.1 ~ CSSU ready ~ Overclocked ~ Speed patched ~ Swappolube ~ was running 7 desktops ~ 270 apps and counting ~ Multi-Boot with Standard Kernel , Kernel Power 2.6.28.10power47 and NITDroid N12 "UMay".

The Following User Says Thank You to MyNokiaN900 For This Useful Post:
please help charts not loading after the latest update, says chart not available.
thanks

Originally Posted by anismistry View Post
please help charts not loading after the latest update, says chart not available.
thanks
Charts definitely work for me and they are the right charts, as in they match with the quote price. (Version 0.1.2.).

anismistry, have you logged out, and logged back in to see if that helps?

Originally Posted by anismistry View Post
thanks
Could you provide more info, e.g. stock symbol, for me to see if it's a bug?

FYI, I added a video walk-through to showcase the UI of Stockona. The youtube link can be found at the first post.