Posts: 49 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Paris, France
Thanks for the tip I'll search again in the forum.

Originally Posted by titou1234 View Post
I tried to disable LPS, reboot and enabled it again but it didn't worked. I also tried to "Restore ALL to default" in the "Lock screen & Low power screen MODs" option in N9QTweak and to uninstall unrestricted ui (again with N9QTweak) but still no luck.

EDIT: I uninstalled unrestricted ui, because I updated it 2 days ago, so I thought perhaps it was the cause of the problem.

I am not very confident to reflash my N9 as I have never done it before and my only Internet access is using my N9 and a 3G connexion.

So any new ideas will be greatly appreciated before I can have another Internet connexion and try to reflash my N9.

Thanks.
Same here , after playing with Unrestricted systemui this occoured . Maybe due to some incompatibilities between unrestricted and extensions .

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
i think it was very clearly mentioned that unrestricted system ui and system extensions are incompatible with each other. You can have either of them installed but not both...

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
i think it was very clearly mentioned that unrestricted system ui and system extensions are incompatible with each other. You can have either of them installed but not both...
Yes but I purged system extensions and rebooted before installing unrestricted system ui .

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Yep... I have the same problem with LPS after playing with unrestricted sys-ui and System UI extension. Now I uninstalled all and reinstalled original system-ui, but the problem is still here... Switch OFF standby screen and reboot not help here...
Also trying to fine solution without reflash... :-/

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Ok, I found a way what we need to reinstall, thanks to thedead1440 for the link
Run it as root:
Code:
apt-get install --reinstall system-ui-screenlock-nokia
and reboot your phone...
If before, you applied some tweaks on LPS , you need to reapply them...

Last edited by Schturman; 2012-08-08 at 07:45.

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 49 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Paris, France
Thank you, problem solved.