Posts: 123 | Thanked: 219 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Confederatio Helvetica
Swiss people, any updates on the local taxes? Still nothing here...

Posts: 46 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ In the Arctic part of Norway
This Norwegian [being in the same situation as you Swiss] has not seen any import duties........yet.

The Following User Says Thank You to trashin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 400 | Thanked: 708 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Geneva - CH
Same here!

The Following User Says Thank You to Jordi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 33 | Thanked: 35 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Norway, Oslo
Originally Posted by trashin View Post
This Norwegian [being in the same situation as you Swiss] has not seen any import duties........yet.
same here..

The Following User Says Thank You to LordSnick For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by rentze View Post
Just got mine on Monday. Had no taxes to pay. They still knew what was in the box as it had a "XRay" sticker on it...

The Following User Says Thank You to BigBobbie For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by rentze View Post
Got mine, total 53 CHF (incl. taxes, administrative fees etc.)

Last edited by Vanadis; 2014-01-31 at 10:33.

WOW,

received 3rd JOLLA in 2 weeks.

Received my Jolla yesterday. The phone exceeded my expectations as a replacement for my trusty N900. It's so good that my colleague had to immediately order one for himself.

Don't know what to say about FedEx's logistics skills though as the package took the following route: Vantaa, FI -> Arlanda, SE -> Roissy Charles de Gaulle, FR -> Kastrup, DK -> Malmö, SE -> Lund, SE. :P

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by JiiHoo View Post
Check amount of downloads e.g. for Android support from Jolla store, that should give some glue. Last time I checked it had been downloaded bit over 13000 times.
13 000 downloads == sold no way. I still thinks its less than 10 000 also don't forget that some N9 users are so desperate for that android crap that they think it works on sailfish on n9 LOL

Second some has downloaded twice or more. And some not even bother install android and don't even want it on the store (see alot of comments in the store) so I doubt you can use that as statistic how many devices sold...

But as some stated already it does mean its bad... Right now Jolla HW and SW still beta.

And sending back devices, as I have todo because of reboot loop, is really bad if they had this out to > 20000 users...

We are early adapters and means we are beta testers...

Anyway nice see SW moving forward with fresh update today(wish I got no chance test because my device died yesterday DOOH)

So for those getting your devices today upgrade ASAP new firmware version has some recover improvement that make you not have to send device back just because partition gets corrupt like mine.

Last edited by mikecomputing; 2014-01-31 at 22:31.

Posts: 51 | Thanked: 37 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Stockholm
As the order numbers from the web shop seems to be in the 7000 area and given that the patriotic Finns probably bought a couple of devices via the DNA stores I think around 10000 sold units might be a good guesstimate.

//j

The Following User Says Thank You to jesper For This Useful Post: