Originally Posted by kudos1uk View Post
Want a little tip for unlimited free music on the N800?

Once the free trial has ended just set the N800 date back and your trial is active once more, its like computing 20 years ago setting a date back to keep a trial active!
I wonder if any from Real Networks are looking at this thread.

Some years have identical calenders so really just pick a calender that matches and you are set.

Is your account a "free 25" account or a paid account or the 30 days trial?
30 days free.

Posts: 166 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Jun 2007 @ Hampshire, UK
Originally Posted by basco View Post
I wonder if any from Real Networks are looking at this thread.
Hope not but they are bound to catch on anyhow.

Some years have identical calenders so really just pick a calender that matches and you are set.
I don't get what you mean??, all you have to do is set the date back to any date during the original 30 days and it tells you your still in your trial period (and whats more logs into your account!). If you started your trial on 1 July (its expired now), set the N800 to 15th July and it says 15 days left!

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Your Rhapsody Unlimited account that you purchased anywhere will work on your N800. The Rhapsody to go account will also work, though you can't use the to go features on the N800.

Strange, my free account (free 25) has started working with Rhapsody today?

I don't get what you mean??, all you have to do is set the date back to any date during the original 30 days and it tells you your still in your trial period (and whats more logs into your account!). If you started your trial on 1 July (its expired now), set the N800 to 15th July and it says 15 days left!
It was just a thought that maybe they only used the end date and went from there to determine how many days left. If that was the case, you can go back and search thru almanacs and find an identical year and all that is different is just the year. But I guess from what you are saying, its the range that matters.

You know what. It's a great service. I call it a service 'cause it's ported to my N800. You're talking 10 and change per month for millions of songs. Less than a CD, better than a Netflix type subscription (Rhapsody is on demand, Netflix demands the post office). I'll pay that any day. Oh yeah, and I don't have to F* up my date settings

Originally Posted by LarryS View Post
You know what. It's a great service. I call it a service 'cause it's ported to my N800. You're talking 10 and change per month for millions of songs. Less than a CD, better than a Netflix type subscription (Rhapsody is on demand, Netflix demands the post office). I'll pay that any day. Oh yeah, and I don't have to F* up my date settings
Agreed, wish I could do the same but as its US only and I'm in the UK I have to........

Just installed the 30 day Rhapsody trial. Slick as snot. Wish there was a way to download the songs to the n800, though, as even on my home G network I get occasional skipping. I'm guessing that it would be way too data intensive for BT DUN to my Treo over the Sprint Power Vision network.

This makes me want to buy a dedicated Rhapsody player that will allow downloads.

Just an update, the free 25 account works a treat with the N800