Posts: 54 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Kaiserslautern - Germany
I prefere to lock my device (N900) with code.
But I think that the method of the systematic is bad.
I would like to have a only 3 or 4 digit code and also I don't want so press ok...
I wish a lockscreen like tomtom has... you can type the wrong digits as long as you want. when the right ones come is unlocks itself.

sry for my bad english... I hope you understand what I want.
I don't know if a brainstorm exists for this, I couldnt find one and with my english I thinks its not a good idea to create one...

Last edited by Diamorph; 2010-01-28 at 21:03.

I kind of like the "connect the dots" idea of Android... would be kinda cool if the N900 is able to customize lock screens.
pyRadio - Pandora Radio on your N900, N810 or N800!

Posts: 54 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Kaiserslautern - Germany
http://pocketnow.com/software-1/andr...windows-mobile

Yes, this is really nice...

Last edited by Diamorph; 2010-01-29 at 19:20.

Posts: 68 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Germany
xes the android-way of lockscreen is unfortunaltely better...

:-(

i think "android-way" is kinda not secure enough, i mean people remember shapes and pictures better than numbers so makes it more expose.

I think the current security lock thing is pretty OK.

However, when there is manual slideswitch lock done without security lock because not enough idle time has passed, I would not want just opening the qwerty-keyboard to activate keyboard and touch screen! This happens all the time in a pocket and then usually Desktop home screen is messed up, background applications unattented stopped and started and other annoying stuff.

When keyboard and touchscreen is disabled with the slide switch, only the slide switch (physical or power-key and virtual) should make them active again! No exceptions for phone calls or alarms, or anything!