i installed nitdroid on my n900 and relised 2 things, the LED light is brighter and powerful, and the speakers are much better and louder.
i want to know if there is a way of making the LED more powerful in Maemo, and want to know how to make the speaker louder in Maemo as i am confused with other threads

a extra thing i just read using ubuntu on n900 (ubuntu LXDE) and wanting to know how do you install applications, do you use synaptic package manager or through the LXDE.

Another thing does the Nitdroid read files on memory card cos i cant seem to get it working. Nitdroid is installed on my memory card, 16GB card 8GB partition.

Posts: 203 | Thanked: 201 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Ecuador
about ubuntu If you installed the last .deb version you got an icon called soft-center, its the ubuntu software center so you can install any software from there, the other way its to open ubuntu chroot and use this syntaxis:

Code:
apt-get install nameofthesoftware
please try to make this questions on the ubuntu-n900 thread http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=66531 because the answer you get could help other people

The Following User Says Thank You to juandp77 For This Useful Post:
okay thanks anyway that was a extra question, i really posted this thread for the LED light and Speaker volume, but no luck so far

someone must know something ive been waiting for so long for someone to reply