Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
Ok, now when your device is clean, try to run this command:
Code:
devel-su
it will ask your root password, write: rootme
apt-get install --reinstall system-ui-screenlock-nokia
And reboot your phone...
this fix do work for my case (which the LPS no lid up when the approx sensor exposed)

Now would like to asking here is the Alarm Missing after reboot... read through out this forum (as well as others places) got few ppls having this error but somehow can't found any resolution... what i know is that it's related to the tweak (mostly the T option), checked the alarm setting do cache at /var/cache/timed/aegis/events.data but somehow after reboot it won't be rewriten back... really hope someone here can share some light on this error...

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by sklchan View Post
this fix do work for my case (which the LPS no lid up when the approx sensor exposed)

Now would like to asking here is the Alarm Missing after reboot... read through out this forum (as well as others places) got few ppls having this error but somehow can't found any resolution... what i know is that it's related to the tweak (mostly the T option), checked the alarm setting do cache at /var/cache/timed/aegis/events.data but somehow after reboot it won't be rewriten back... really hope someone here can share some light on this error...

Well I posted in the other thread you asked the same question in:

Just use N9QTweak T-3 instead of this or T-2...T-3 contains all that you will ever need and more...Read the PDF/Wiki for more details...

Posts: 36 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Milan,Italy
Man where i can find last version of quicktweak for PR. 1.2 ??? ....yes....i still have PR 1.2 -.- THX

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Well I posted in the other thread you asked the same question in:
I think better move over here as this seem the main thread for the bug...

"just tried the T-3, no different it make...

original discover this bug after the T2, then use the T-3 before and now I remain using T-1, all have the alarm bug... but once removed all the T mod the alarm recover... "

Well remove all tweak T's then reboot and do an installation of only T-3...It works here...

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Well remove all tweak T's then reboot and do an installation of only T-3...It works here...
trying now... just some noob question:

what different for below situation:

1. reboot with USB/Charger connected
2. reboot without any attachment
3. shutdown then boot up
4. soft refresh
5. full refresh

trying now... just some noob question:

what different for below situation:

1. reboot with USB/Charger connected
2. reboot without any attachment
3. shutdown then boot up
4. soft refresh
5. full refresh

1,2,3 are the same...

Soft refresh just does a killall sysuid IIRC and full refresh refreshes the homescreen too...

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
sklchan, I've never had this problem with alarms and i tested all 3 option from tweak T... But i still have the same old alarm bug when you have delay for unlocking lock screen when alarm ringing in the first time after reboot or refresh. It came from tweak T, option 2 and 3.

Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
sklchan, I've never had this problem with alarms and i tested all 3 option from tweak T... But i still have the same old alarm bug when you have delay for unlocking lock screen when alarm ringing in the first time after reboot or refresh. It came from tweak T, option 2 and 3.
is there a way to select which widgets to be enable/disable for T-3? as the Tools bar is nice with full 6 icons, but the widgets bar have 8 which split to 2 rows (a bit too much)...

currently just follow thedead1440 instructions to use T-3 after full disable of T-1, reboot 3 times the alarm still there

Will further monitor for any intermittent error...

thedead1440 > Thanks for the help

*** able to simulated the alarm delay issue, for me it's FAR MORE better then the overall alarm vanished after reboot...

Last edited by sklchan; 2012-09-05 at 09:32.

is there a way to select which widgets to be enable/disable for T-3? as the Tools bar is nice with full 6 icons, but the widgets bar have 8 which split to 2 rows (a bit too much)...

currently just follow thedead1440 instructions to use T-3 after full disable of T-1, reboot 3 times the alarm still there

Will further monitor for any intermittent error...

thedead1440 > Thanks for the help
http://my-meego.com/software/applica...to=1075&faq=25

Download gconfik...browse to /desktop/meego/status_menu/widgets

now disable two widgets so you get back 6 in one nice row...remember to click set from the right context menu once you set a value in any of the widget...

I remember posting this a few pages back

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh