Active Topics

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
I know, not only this tweak... All tweaks that i added to n9qt, i checked and edited before release when i really sure that command working via terminal on the phone

Originally Posted by TMavica View Post
@Schturman

the extended power menu have a deb, just incept it then is done
you just need make a script for that
I don't use Extended Power Menu, but I think I read that you must have double press of power button unassigned. Could this potentially conflict with some users' Tweak T settings?

It would be a nice addition to N9 Quick Tweaks, so long as there is no conflict or risk. :-)

I'm not sure of this, someone else may know better than I do, but I wanted to mention it.

Thanks, i also read something like this.. In this case when user will want to apply this i can add option to auto-restore double press of power button, its not a problem
But thanks that you mentioned this

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
Thanks, i also read something like this.. In this case when user will want to apply this i can add option to auto-restore double press of power button, its not a problem
But thanks that you mentioned this
Well if MAG is cool with including it in N9QuickTweaks, I'd sure love to see it in a future update, if you like the idea. What do you think?

Originally Posted by Hacker View Post
Well if MAG is cool with including it in N9QuickTweaks, I'd sure love to see it in a future update, if you like the idea. What do you think?
Why not... We can ask MAG if this ok from his side to add this app into N9QT

Mmmmm.. Today I got this mail from Dropbox:
This email is an automated notification from Dropbox that your Public links have been temporarily suspended for generating excessive traffic. Your Dropbox will continue to function normally with the exception of Public links.

This suspension is temporary (3 days for the first time).

Please visit Dropbox support if you have any questions.

- The Dropbox Team
Probably too much downloads of N9QT ?

Oops, sorry Schturman, guess I told too many people to try out N9Qt. Just kidding. With a great app comes great responsibility and many downloads.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheN9er For This Useful Post:
for OO. whats the password?

Originally Posted by TheN9er View Post
Oops, sorry Schturman, guess I told too many people to try out N9Qt. Just kidding. With a great app comes great responsibility and many downloads.
The most downloads it's not of N9QT itself, the downloads of auto-checker of version (small .txt file) always when you open N9QT

Originally Posted by unoace View Post
for OO. whats the password?
The default pass is 12345, it's explained in PDF/WIKI and in the tweak itself...

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh