Poll: Did you order a Jolla tablet?
Poll Options
Did you order a Jolla tablet?

Closed Thread
Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
Well, I gave up my refund as donation, and was given a tablet in the end. ( which am actually typing this with now... )
Glad to hear you got a tablet!

There are those that asked to donate and received a tablet.
So, is there anyone that asked for a refund and later given the option to receive a tablet?

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 3,980 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ USA
Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
Well, I gave up my refund as donation, and was given a tablet in the end. ( which am actually typing this with now... )
And yet another strange twist in the already weird denouement of the sad saga of the Jolla tablet.

Glad you got a tablet, though.

Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
Originally Posted by mscion View Post

So, is there anyone that asked for a refund and later given the option to receive a tablet?
yes, many including me #161.

And Juiceme (#799) is not even the "latest" down the list to have reported recieving his Tablet.
There is valker with number #1035, making it nearly 50% of invites converted ro refund and the tablets being pushed down the que.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by mosen View Post
yes, many including me #161.

And Juiceme (#799) is not even the "latest" down the list to have reported recieving his Tablet.
There is valker with number #1035, making it nearly 50% of invites converted ro refund and the tablets being pushed down the que.
Fishy...I'm not saying this is a follow-up scam but it sure looks like that.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 4,118 | Thanked: 8,901 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Ruhrgebiet, Germany
Guys, I am in the club, too.
Unfortunately I have it already some time but did not get to play with it besides charging (with standard N900 -500mA- charger!), updating and installing warehouse ...

Please consider your membership / supporting Maemo e.V. and help to spread this by following/copying this link to your TMO signature:
[MC eV] Maemo Community eV membership application, http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=94257

editsignature, http://talk.maemo.org/profile.php?do=editsignature

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
No refund today. I **** you not!

Lol. I guess i wasnt given the choice them being scared i will brick it

Posts: 61 | Thanked: 31 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Germany
Originally Posted by mscion View Post

I did, and a couple of days later I received the invitation to complete the order

OK. No refund Last week. Let's hope for this upcoming week.Refund this month or we have to stepUp the boycott and be more active.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
OK. No refund Last week. Let's hope for this upcoming week.Refund this month or we have to stepUp the boycott and be more active.
Who is this "we" you speak of?

Closed Thread

Tags
moral hazard, paypal refund