Originally Posted by gaggar View Post
hey everyone.

is it normal to have an icon (or app) on the launch-screen after installing this (GREAT) app?.

Earlier when having a previous released version this wasnt the case...
Originally Posted by Jordi View Post
Yes, it seems to be normal, the same appens to me.

Should only happen on PR 1.0 (beforehands there should have been a green rectangle instead of the icon).

Originally Posted by skyjumper View Post
It seems that my version 1.0.90 doesn't use my location for dates. I am in Australia with UK language and dates are showing as 12/22/11 not 22/12/11. I have tested by making new events also and same date format.

Any ideas?
I think I found the issue (the system does not export the regional format to the current shell). I'll work on a fix for the next version.

Hi, chillip.
I've updated MeeBirthdays a bit.
Year of birth can be obtained like this:
Code:
event->customProperty("MeeBirthdays", "YearOfBirth")
Updated version is there: http://avis.allnokia.ru/meebirth.html

Last edited by Avis; 2011-12-25 at 19:13.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Avis For This Useful Post:
1.0.91 is now out adding a new view mode (aggregate all events occuring on the same day into one feed entry), proper MeeBirthdays integration (you will have to use MeeBirthdays 1.2.3 and probably have to recreate the calendar entries) and supports the limitation of the total number of events regarded in the view.

Bug fixes include the use of your regional format when formatting dates and other minor annoyances.

This release can be downloaded at https://www.bithub.de/philip/calenda...0.91_armel.deb

If you find any issues let me know.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chillip For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by chillip View Post
1.0.91 is now out adding a new view mode (aggregate all events occuring on the same day into one feed entry), proper MeeBirthdays integration (you will have to use MeeBirthdays 1.2.3 and probably have to recreate the calendar entries) and supports the limitation of the total number of events regarded in the view.

Bug fixes include the use of your regional format when formatting dates and other minor annoyances.

This release can be downloaded at https://www.bithub.de/philip/calenda...0.91_armel.deb

If you find any issues let me know.
Just did the test.. it works great.. Nice to have an overview for each day!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hakki_01 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ USA
i get "installation package not found"

Originally Posted by ceroberts75 View Post
i get "installation package not found"
Are you referring to the version available in the Nokia/Ovi store? If you are try downloading multiple times I've been experiencing problems with the store recently as well and the download worked after a couple of tries.

no. from the link above.

i already have the feed installed, maybe 1.0.4 from the ovi store needs to be uninstalled before you can install 1.0.9 from above?

no. from the link above.

i already have the feed installed, maybe 1.0.4 from the ovi store needs to be uninstalled before you can install 1.0.9 from above?
Yes, if an application was installed via the Store Client it has to be uninstalled before it can be installed from another source.

Bravo...this is great!

When is it going to be uploaded to OVI?

Bravo...this is great!

When is it going to be uploaded to OVI?
I guess 2-3 weeks. I need to get all the translations in and wait for more test results and then I'll submit the updated version. QA took approximately one week throughout the last month.

Once its out you should be able to upgrade from within the Ovi Store client with the need for an uninstall.