Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by www.rzr.online.fr View Post
can you share the sources on gitorious ? then i will rebuild a snapshot from tree and publish on my shared repo...

btw are there anything to merge from n9tweak ?

Thx anyway
I don't know how to do this, but I will check.. (link?)
And yes, this have some tweaks merged from n9tweak.

Posts: 199 | Thanked: 232 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Sweden
Hi and first of all thanks for the great app!

I'm having problems with tweak F (or lets just say I have problems changing the size of my oplogo). I have done the steps in your manual:

F. Lock screen & Low power screen MODs – This will add operator logo to your lockscreen (Thanks to superjunior). You
don’t need LPMCustomizer anymore… This also will change date size to a little bigger and the regular clock font to
bold. You have options for changing color of the date & clock on the lock screen and clock on the low power screen.
Also added option for green icon for the full charged battery. And also you can apply some colored icons for low
power screen and statusbar (see pic). This have auto-refresh.
Explanation for Oplogo:
1. Create picture named “oplogo” with an 120x120 px dimension and with .png extension (oplogo.png).
2. Put this images from your PC to: /home/user/MyDocs/Pictures
3. Open N9 QTweak app (password of devel-su, default: rootme), choose f [hit Enter], then choose 1 [hit
Enter].
4. Your setting will take effect after refresh.
NOTE:
* If you want bigger one
1. Create picture with the same name (oplogo.png).
3. Open N9 QTweak app (password of devel-su, default: rootme), choose f [hit Enter], then choose 2 [hit
Enter].
4. This will ask you to insert first number and second number of your size. This number it’s a mm. Example: if you
have picture 140x160px, the first number is 14 and the second is 16.
5. Your setting will take effect after refresh

I understand that the tweaks change the values in "LockScreen MImageWidgetStyle#LockScreenLowPowerModeOperatorLo go"

minimum-size: 45mm 45mm; > size
maximum-size: 45mm 45mm; > size

This is described in detail by F2thaK in this thread. However, I don't know if the headline is misspelled in F2thaK's description or if it really should be "*OperatorLo go" with the space between Lo and go? If not then the values that should be changed are located at line 109 and below correct? When I navigate there i cant find "minimum-size". Should I add it? Do I also need to add " > size"?

Bottom line, tweak F in N9 quick tweak changes the values of maximum-size: "first value"mm "second value"mm in "LockScreen MImageWidgetStyle#LockScreenLowPowerModeOperatorLo go" but the image does not resize on lock screen.

edit: I can't remove the space between Lo and go even in this post? Strange! It's gone in the preview but not in the final post

Last edited by eMiL; 2012-01-31 at 11:26.

Originally Posted by eMiL View Post
Hi and first of all thanks for the great app!

I'm having problems with tweak F (or lets just say I have problems changing the size of my oplogo). I have done the steps in your manual:

F. Lock screen & Low power screen MODs – This will add operator logo to your lockscreen (Thanks to superjunior). You
don’t need LPMCustomizer anymore… This also will change date size to a little bigger and the regular clock font to
bold. You have options for changing color of the date & clock on the lock screen and clock on the low power screen.
Also added option for green icon for the full charged battery. And also you can apply some colored icons for low
power screen and statusbar (see pic). This have auto-refresh.
Explanation for Oplogo:
1. Create picture named “oplogo” with an 120x120 px dimension and with .png extension (oplogo.png).
3. Open N9 QTweak app (password of devel-su, default: rootme), choose f [hit Enter], then choose 1 [hit
Enter].
4. Your setting will take effect after refresh.
NOTE:
* If you want bigger one
1. Create picture with the same name (oplogo.png).
3. Open N9 QTweak app (password of devel-su, default: rootme), choose f [hit Enter], then choose 2 [hit
Enter].
4. This will ask you to insert first number and second number of your size. This number it’s a mm. Example: if you
have picture 140x160px, the first number is 14 and the second is 16.
5. Your setting will take effect after refresh

I understand that the tweaks change the values in "LockScreen MImageWidgetStyle#LockScreenLowPowerModeOperatorLo go"

minimum-size: 45mm 45mm; > size
maximum-size: 45mm 45mm; > size

This is described in detail by F2thaK in this thread. However, I don't know if the headline is misspelled in F2thaK's description or if it really should be "*OperatorLo go" with the space between Lo and go? If not then the values that should be changed are located at line 109 and below correct? When I navigate there i cant find "minimum-size". Should I add it? Do I also need to add " > size"?

Bottom line, tweak F in N9 quick tweak changes the values of maximum-size: "first value"mm "second value"mm in "LockScreen MImageWidgetStyle#LockScreenLowPowerModeOperatorLo go" but the image does not resize on lock screen.

edit: I can't remove the space between Lo and go even in this post? Strange! It's gone in the preview but not in the final post
Hi
I don't know if F2thaK added this line "minimum-size:" manually, but I don't have this (reflashed yesterday)...
What you change should be in line 118 in this block:
Code:
LockScreen MImageWidgetStyle#LockScreenLowPowerModeOperatorLogo {
    padding-top: 0;
    padding-bottom: 0;
    padding-left: 0;
    padding-right: 0;
    margin-top: 6mm;
    margin-bottom: 0;
    margin-left: 0;
    margin-right: 0;
    maximum-size: 28mm 11mm;
this block from my phone with custom logo 280x110px, you can see two numbers 28 and 11...

Go to tweak F -> choose 2 -> this will be ask you for some stuff:
1. "Clock color for lowpower screen (def. FFFFFF): #" - write color code for clock on the lowpower screen.
2. "Clock color for lockscreen (def. FFFFFF): #" - write color code for clock on the lockscreen.
3. "Date color for lockscreen (def. ffffff): #" - write color code for date on the lockscreen.
4. "Size of oplogo - first number (def. 12): " - here write the first number of size of your logo. For example, if your logo 450x350px, write 45, then press Enter.
5. "Size of oplogo - second number (def. 12): " here write the second number of size of your logo. For example, if your logo 450x350px, write 35, then press Enter.
Hope this help you

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
I have done exactly this but no go. have a 240x240 png file (oplogo.png saved in /home/user/MyDocs/Pictures/ and maximus-size: 24mm 24mm (checked that it's correct in LockScreen MImageWidgetStyle#LockScreenLowPowerModeOperatorLo go).

Might there be a conflict with LPMcustomizer? Thanks for your help so far

Might there be a conflict with LPMcustomizer? Thanks for your help so far
I don't think this is a problem, but you can try to remove this app and reapply my tweak again...
Do you refresh at the end of the process (EDIT: this have auto-refresh...)
Do you created right png file (not renamed from jpg or something like this) ?
Send me your pic, I will try on my device..

Last edited by Schturman; 2012-01-31 at 12:00.

Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
I don't think this is a problem, but you can try to remove this app and reapply my tweak again...
Do you refresh at the end of the process (EDIT: this have auto-refresh...)
Do you created right png file (not renamed from jpg or something like this) ?
Send me your pic, I will try on my device..
.png file created on desktop. Saved as an original .png. when tweak is applied it reads the new oplogo picture and puts is on the lock screen but the size is incorrect. Mayde a positioning issue?

.png file created on desktop. Saved as an original .png. when tweak is applied it reads the new oplogo picture and puts is on the lock screen but the size is incorrect. Mayde a positioning issue?
My tweak change only this line 118 (maximum-size: 12mm 12mm;)...
Do you refresh or reboot your phone ?
Try to open this file:
/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libsysuid-screenlock-nokia/style/libsysuid-screenlock-nokia.css -> go to line 118 and see what you have ?

Do you have another tweaks in this file ? For example if you added minimum-size, maybe the line 118 now is not 118 ?

Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
My tweak change only this line 118 (maximum-size: 12mm 12mm;)...
Do you refresh or reboot your phone ?
Try to open this file:
/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libsysuid-screenlock-nokia/style/libsysuid-screenlock-nokia.css -> go to line 118 and see what you have ?

Do you have another tweaks in this file ? For example if you added minimum-size, maybe the line 118 now is not 118 ?
Can't understand why it's not working. In the file you specified i have changed nothing besides maximum values on row 118 (the values that your tweak also changes). Haven't added or changed anything else in the file. Yes i refresh AND reboot every time I change a tweak but still no go. Picture changes, size doesn't.

Once again, thank you for your patience

Can't understand why it's not working. In the file you specified i have changed nothing besides maximum values on row 118 (the values that your tweak also changes). Haven't added or changed anything else in the file. Yes i refresh AND reboot every time I change a tweak but still no go. Picture changes, size doesn't.

Once again, thank you for your patience
For understanding... Do you create this changes manually ? If yes try from my tweak. Or try to run this commnads...
1) for deactivating oplogo:
Code:
gconftool-2 --unset  /desktop/meego/screen_lock/low_power_mode/operator_logo /home/user/MyDocs/Pictures/oplogo.png
2) For activating oplogo:
Code:
gconftool-2 -t string -s /desktop/meego/screen_lock/low_power_mode/operator_logo /home/user/MyDocs/Pictures/oplogo.png
More I do not know why it does not work for you...

Thanks a bunch for trying to help me Schturman! Deactivation oplogo and reactivating via your commands works as they are supposed to. But the size remains the same (120x120). This seems to be an isolated problem affecting only me, so I guess I'll do a reflash and retry. Think me unit need a clean flash anyways Again, thank you for your help!

edit: Fixed the problem by changing the values on row 118 under blanco theme tree instead of base. I guess something has gone wrong when I've been playing around with themechanger!

Last edited by eMiL; 2012-01-31 at 16:11.

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh