I might be wrong but it seems that there are 2 extra camera resolution settiings, 1.3 MP (low resolution) and 3MP (medium res) apart fwom high res and wide screen.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skomialek For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 1,408 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by Dante View Post
how exactly do you set up facebook chat?
when i enter my username and password (email address and password for facebook) it says it is invalid.

help
See link in one first post regarding facebook chat.

Updated: Main list now includes several additions. Thanks everyone for contributing.

Last edited by afaq; 2010-05-26 at 23:02.

Posts: 95 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Mar 2009 @ Massachusetts
I noticed I can no longer do search in the Application Manager. And I find it to be very slow and irritating at refreshing too sometimes (even with Extras-devel/testing disabled). I guess it's because I'm browsing during peak hours.

Same deal with e-mail sometimes. I'll just mess with the sync settings again then.

On a positive note, PR 1.2 is Pro ROCKING~!

// Roth

one more thing about camera app that I haven't seen before - video resolution setting (high 16:9, medium 4:3 and low 4:3)

The Following User Says Thank You to skomialek For This Useful Post:
Posts: 68 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Chicago
Originally Posted by rmerren View Post
I am getting missed call, message, and email notifications on the "slide to unlock" page (which is really useful). Is that PR1.2, or did I install an app that does that without remembering?
Cool-tried it out and I get it too.

Posts: 909 | Thanked: 216 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Bremen, Germany
the back-button in the browser now doesnt open the visual last-visited-sites menu, but works just like the backspace-button.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to msa For This Useful Post:
Posts: 716 | Thanked: 303 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Sheffield, UK
Originally Posted by Roth View Post
I noticed I can no longer do search in the Application Manager. And I find it to be very slow and irritating at refreshing too sometimes (even with Extras-devel/testing disabled). I guess it's because I'm browsing during peak hours.

Same deal with e-mail sometimes. I'll just mess with the sync settings again then.

On a positive note, PR 1.2 is Pro ROCKING~!

// Roth
I actually find App Manager far far faster than before.

To search you have to select the category you want then start typing on the keyboard. Search only seems to work with full words though so for example searching for "pecan" doesn't work as its listed as "(pecan)" in the title. Its still a huge improvement over before though.

My Websites
CSD Projects - Flickr - UAE4Maemo (UAE4All Compatibility List)

Favourite N900 Applications
Picodrive - UAE4All

Please post your UAE4All compatibility reports. Even better, post them to my UAE4Maemo site!
Not sure how UAE4All works such as mouse emulation? Read the FAQ.

The Following User Says Thank You to Alex Atkin UK For This Useful Post:
Posts: 29 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ NC, USA
Originally Posted by etuoyo View Post
2. With the new integrated facebook chat I have to sets of facebook contacts. Those on jabber and those with the integrated chat. How do I get the contacts in the new chat merged into the existing contacts? When something happened earlier in the week that caused the jabber contacts to become unmerged I used the FB Migrator app to merge them and it did it perfectly. Tried it today and it said all contacts are already merged. How do I merge them without doing it manually? Also I deleted my Jabber account but the jabber facebook contact details are still showing in all my contacts. How the heck do you get rid of that without going into each contact and deleting detail (which would of course take about ten years)?
I have this same problem, anybody have a solution besides manually merging and deleting the jabber field?

Posts: 32 | Thanked: 94 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Pärnu, Estonia
Font kerning is improved in microb. Try zooming in on a web page, the text is now much more readable. Previously you would get uneven spacing between characters. Smaller text, on the other hand is a bit worse, I think, than it was before.

The Following User Says Thank You to baxyp For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by afaq View Post
5. Better interface for Ovi maps (and now open maps by clicking on a contacts address)
I know. I know. Still lacking voice navigation and other fantastic features our symbian bredrens are enjoying.
This only works for me for about 2 addresses. Most return with an error "Address may be unvalid"