i recently (now) got the same problem.
Im writing to say that resetting the account server side did the trick. Essentially i unchecked "sync birthdays for all contacts" and saved. I think this resetted the account or something.

The Following User Says Thank You to paoletto For This Useful Post:
Posts: 168 | Thanked: 104 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ California, USA
Originally Posted by wexi View Post
Has anyone figured out what causes this error?
My opinion is that this error comes up whenever there's a mismatch of the calendars that are being synced on the N950/N9, and the calendars that are actually available on the CalDAV server at a particular point of time.

Some of the activity in this thread over the last month or so seemed to be related to ongoing issues that were acknowledged by Google.

My own experience with the N950 and N9 is that CalDAV syncing tends to be quite stable for several months at a time, and the oddity of the actual error message is makes this more interesting, but I'm guessing that the internal error handling probably just isn't leading to the correct final error, e.g. calendar X unavailable under account Y.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slvr32 For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by shinogami View Post
I started having this problem yesterday. Since Nokia is supporting MeeGo for years, they'll surely fix this, right?
Originally Posted by shinogami View Post
Having to repeatedly delete and then create the account again is not a permanent solution.
Try reading the thread linked to in this thread (& the threads they link to), this is NOT a MeeGo specific problem, it's affecting other platforms too, it's something on Google's end.

Last edited by jalyst; 2012-10-22 at 06:14.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jalyst For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
Try reading the thread linked to in this thread (& the threads they link to), this is NOT a MeeGo specific problem, it's affecting other platforms too, it's something on Google's end.
its nothing to do with Google, I am getting thus withFruux CalDav calendar.

Was running this service on my old iPhone with no problems.

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by wobegong View Post
its nothing to do with Google, I am getting thus withFruux CalDav calendar.
Was running this service on my old iPhone with no problems.
Oh yes it is, plenty of iOS users are still complaining loudly about it in threads already mentioned in this thread.
Read from here onwards....
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...88#post1263188
Sure the flaky implementation of caldav may not help (mainly for error reporting), but there's been something happening on the server-side for ages now.

Last edited by jalyst; 2012-11-26 at 07:01.

I just had this message show up after I added a new calendar on my caldav server.

Apparently, since this new calendar wasn't one of the calendars associated with my caldav account on the N9, the "Data storage full" message was being thrown. This was confirmed by syncing this particular caldav account and having the "Data storage full" message appear.

Once I removed and re-added this caldav account on the N9, the new calendar showed up, and the error message went away. Subsequent syncs no longer caused the error message to appear.

Hope someone finds this helpful.

Posts: 3 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Finland
I can confirm this, the problem occurs when modifying a CalDAV account's calendar structure on the server side. Only solution so far is to remove and readd the account...

Posts: 79 | Thanked: 64 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Pordenone
this isnt a bug of PR 1.2
i have already this!!!
i did have every calendars in my phone agenda..
now i try synchronize my agendas... but transfers do not running in background....
so i unistall my calendar account...
now im try to re-register the account with the usual parameters but storage is full....
give me advise please or i throw N9 to the wall

damn nokia phone...

the funny thing is calendar always running right with this parameters..
but now seems to be error..
the system cant have bug at random!! it is very very sad

all fine!
now it works

if i set server link with: https://www.google.com/calendar/dav/
the storage is full.. poor phone...
but if i set https://www.google.com/calendar/dav/...unt@gmail.com/
all go fine

The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to michdeskunk For This Useful Post: