Notices

Posts: 401 | Thanked: 724 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Italy
Originally Posted by richwhite View Post
No i don't think so, the Symbian portrait is very bad and people tend to prefer to see the background page.

The buttons won't need a light colour if the actual letters are made bigger and brighter. If the buttons themselves are black can the letters themselves be a light, or at least bright, colour, like red, light blue or something?
I can add an option for customize colours of character on buttons...

Donate link

Posts: 908 | Thanked: 501 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ West Sussex, England
Originally Posted by realsportcars View Post
I can add an option for customize colours of character on buttons...
That'd be perfect.
I think once the letters are bigger and colour can be configured this app will be almost perfect. It would be even better if the load time was quicker but i don't know if that's possible?

Originally Posted by richwhite View Post
That'd be perfect.
I think once the letters are bigger and colour can be configured this app will be almost perfect. It would be even better if the load time was quicker but i don't know if that's possible?
"Impossible is nothing" :P but I'm alone and load time occurs only at first start so there are more important things to fix...

Donate link

The Following User Says Thank You to realsportcars For This Useful Post:
Posts: 908 | Thanked: 501 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ West Sussex, England
"Impossible is nothing" :P but I'm alone and load time occurs only at first start so there are more important things to fix...
Yes i agree, and i think more important is fixing readability in sunlight

Posts: 855 | Thanked: 612 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
What about additional layouts?

Originally Posted by Alfred View Post
What about additional layouts?
I'm working also on it

Donate link

The Following User Says Thank You to realsportcars For This Useful Post:
What about the vibration implementation?

I still really need/want this feature

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

Originally Posted by godofwar424 View Post
What about the vibration implementation?

I still really need/want this feature
I will add also that

I've just implemented a best system for capitalization/symbol in qwerty, now I add this one to alphanumeric, then add the new layout from alfred and then looking for vibrations and character colours

Donate link

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to realsportcars For This Useful Post:
I will add also that

I've just implemented a best system for capitalization/symbol in qwerty, now I add this one to alphanumeric, then add the new layout from alfred and then looking for vibrations and character colours
Awesome your the best man Any chance of a preview for the bigger font size for letters within each button?

Possibly might want to have the touch screen vibration as an option so people who dont want this can disable it

Anychance of fixing the bug in the Dialler app where your keyboard launches itself when tapping the number entry area? It is kinda frustrating but I can understand why your keyboard opens up. Just needs to be disabled in the Dialler app :P

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

Last edited by godofwar424; 2011-04-13 at 23:52.

The Following User Says Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by godofwar424 View Post
Awesome your the best man Any chance of a preview for the bigger font size for letters within each button?

Possibly might want to have the touch screen vibration as an option so people who dont want this can disable it

Anychance of fixing the bug in the Dialler app where your keyboard launches itself when tapping the number entry area? It is kinda frustrating but I can understand why your keyboard opens up. Just needs to be disabled in the Dialler app :P
I will release this version when at least capitalization and symbols in alphanumeric works well, so I can consider basic features done...

Do you know it the problem in the dialler occurs also with standard vkb?

Donate link

Tags
keyboard, portrait, wikkid