Event Horizon and Hazardous Glass at the time. However I also have a custom orb, boot screen, etc.

The whole look took a few days and required messing with the OS extensively. In retrospect I should have looked into that first.

guys i am also getting this error

i am running windows 7 64 bit

i have installed libusb and followed the instructions to a install succesfull, and have verified n900 update mode in device manager

still getting %m

any advice?

thanks

Originally Posted by asadkhan1988 View Post
i am running windows 7 64 bit
Please read the Wiki. It's very clear that using 64bit Windows (any version) or Windows 7 casue problems.

Recommended workarounds:
- Use WinXP.
- Use a Live CD of which ever Linux Distribution you choose and follow Linux instructions in the Wiki. Ubuntu Live CD is known to work for this purpose.

The Following User Says Thank You to demolition For This Useful Post:
Posts: 118 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Belgium
i had this problem to
(windows 7)
I had to install LIBUSB, wich install new drivers/libraries
do a quick search on google. If you can't find it, PM me. Still have the install on my pc

good luck

I think he copy the line command for flashing and it is wrapped in the text editor so it didn't paste correctly in cmd

I flashed my n900 successfully on WIN7 64bit by installing the libusb menthioned in wiki

Last edited by tonypower88; 2011-11-30 at 20:50.

Posts: 855 | Thanked: 612 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
I am quite sure, there are some tutorials out there, how to succcesfully flash n900 on 64bit windows system

The Following User Says Thank You to Alfred For This Useful Post: