Posts: 96 | Thanked: 125 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Turkey
Thank you for explanation but i think i can not do that on a windows pc, i need linux.

I tried logging today and meeTrainer logged 3 hours of training with just 20% of the charge (%95>75). That is great!!!

Posts: 187 | Thanked: 121 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
I can't seem to make meeTrainer to connect to my heart rate monitor reliably, still feels like a very trivial process (0.2.2) Hope this is fixed in the next version

Hi Jeffrey, can you elaborate a little on the problem?
Like what belt you have and what exactly happens?
does it disconnect or..?

Posts: 290 | Thanked: 269 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Brussels
same here. Cant connect to polar belt (bt), refreshing the list results in showing the polar but when clicking it nothing happens.
Also tried with handshake already done via bt menu of n9.

hm thats pretty weird, but sometimes it happens to me too, after i wear the belt for long time without connecting it.

So what i have to do is unplug the transmitter from the belt, then replug it, and reconnect.

Oh, and just to repeat: for connecting what you do is:
Once:
-scan the devices
-select and save your chest belt.

Regularly:
- make sure BT is on
- tap on the area with the HRm

if this doesnt work, please let me know, because i am currently reworking the device managers, so i should probably fix it.
Anyway, i have to say i have a Polar iWL belt, and i never had problems connecting with it

Posts: 144 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ New Zealand
Originally Posted by wout.martens View Post
same here. Cant connect to polar belt (bt), refreshing the list results in showing the polar but when clicking it nothing happens.
Also tried with handshake already done via by menu of n9.
Same problem here... Belt is found by Sports Tracker ok.... Also, done two rides with meeTrainer so far and the results were WAY off from that of my Polar watch - eg up to double the distance and somewhat faster speed as a result.... GPS Filtering was on.

Originally Posted by PhatApteryx View Post
Same problem here... Belt is found by Sports Tracker ok.... Also, done two rides with meeTrainer so far and the results were WAY off from that of my Polar watch - eg up to double the distance and somewhat faster speed as a result.... GPS Filtering was on.
So, about the HRM is still not clear what the problem is.
For the GPS, would you mind sharing your recordings so that it can be investigated further?
thanks

Posts: 187 | Thanked: 121 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Originally Posted by paoletto View Post
So, about the HRM is still not clear what the problem is.
For the GPS, would you mind sharing your recordings so that it can be investigated further?
thanks
How is it supposed to work? I used the app to scan and pair my hrm belt. However, whenever I start a run, it doesn't pair my hrm belt immediately after opening the app unlike sports tracker. If I am lucky the belt is paired after a few seconds I started running, but during my run on Tuesday, it got paired only halfway through my run. Am I suppose to tap at the bpm column on the screen or something?

yes, to start receiving the hrm data from the belt you have to tap the hrm monitor area once, even right after having set it up.
I'm now working on having it automatically connected at startup, if you have it enabled in the options, but in 0.2.2 you have to tap in order to initiate the connection

Originally Posted by paoletto View Post
yes, to start receiving the hrm data from the belt you have to tap the hrm monitor area once, even right after having set it up.
I'm now working on having it automatically connected at startup, if you have it enabled in the options, but in 0.2.2 you have to tap in order to initiate the connection
oh, ok, it is not really obvious from the UX point of view, if this is the intended behavior, you could have put a button or something there