hi there,

i have the same problem like lablueboy. any download via n9qtweak is working for me. im always getting a "no connection answer" if i try to download via wlan and if im going with 3g to install for example powerpack, it goes:

/opt/N9QTweak/Tweaks/downloader5.sh: line 16: + : syntax error: operand expected (error tokenis "+ ")
Downloading bytes (0.00 Mb)

cp: can't stat 'PowerPack.zip': No such file or directory

it goes for every file, which needs connection in n9qtweak. starts with updating n9qtweak itself and ends with downloading the pdf instruction: every time the same answer.

is there any solution found on this topic? any help would be great!

Posts: 326 | Thanked: 122 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Italy
Originally Posted by BibFortuna View Post
hi there,

i have the same problem like lablueboy. any download via n9qtweak is working for me. im always getting a "no connection answer" if i try to download via wlan and if im going with 3g to install for example powerpack, it goes:

/opt/N9QTweak/Tweaks/downloader5.sh: line 16: + : syntax error: operand expected (error tokenis "+ ")
Downloading bytes (0.00 Mb)

cp: can't stat 'PowerPack.zip': No such file or directory

it goes for every file, which needs connection in n9qtweak. starts with updating n9qtweak itself and ends with downloading the pdf instruction: every time the same answer.

is there any solution found on this topic? any help would be great!
As Schturman wrote (if I remember well, because I haven't encountered that problem), he adviced to try to set the WLAN connection manually:
go to (I hope the names are right, because I don't have the phone with English UI)

Settings -> Internet nonnection -> Change networks -> Choose your network -> Advanced settings, then toggle the ticks on Retrieve IP address automatically and Retrieve DNS address automatically, then set manually the IP, submask, default gateway, primary and secondary DNS, and maybe, in a first time, set a statical IP address.

Then try again to do what you tried before in N9QTweak and test if it works.

Last edited by death_jax; 2013-06-28 at 15:24.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to death_jax For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by death_jax View Post
The Open Mode works, because I installed busybox-power in that way (without Inception but only with AEGIS_FIXED_ORIGIN).

PS: For the same reason of the busybox-power, I think that also PowerPack needs to be placed into Tweak KK, or both in a new tweak letter that includes system package (and not only files like other tweaks) modification (but maybe without System UI mods, because a letter only fot them are better, since there are many options in it)
I thought about This... We can call to this tweak "System packages mod". I can move tweak HH to KK, and we can use HH for power pack and busybox-power. Or simply move pp to KK, like you said..
What more convenient ?

To all: DON'T USE ORIGIN FIXER (EE-3) !
I Want to change something to get it more safer.

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 326 | Thanked: 122 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Italy
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
I thought about This... We can call to this tweak "System packages mod". I can move tweak HH to KK, and we can use HH for power pack and busybox-power. Or simply move pp to KK, like you said..
What more convenient ?
I think that a letter for a "System packages mod" that includes all that you written will be great (busybox-power, PowerPack and in future maybe other, instead to stay in the Tweak KK) , but I don't know if it's better to reuse an existent letter or other one.

The Tweak B-5 too still isn't in the right place

Last edited by death_jax; 2013-06-28 at 18:16.

The Following User Says Thank You to death_jax For This Useful Post:
Reuse letter is not a problem (i think). I not saw that tweak HH (Fix MMS issue on T-Mobile (USA users)) useful too much. I can place it in KK and use HH for this And B-5 to Y..

Posts: 649 | Thanked: 762 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Ohio
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
Reuse letter is not a problem (i think). I not saw that tweak HH (Fix MMS issue on T-Mobile (USA users)) useful too much. I can place it in KK and use HH for this And B-5 to Y..
Yes, there is no longer a need for HH. T-Mobile USA fixed it on their end awhile ago.

The Following User Says Thank You to imaginaryenemy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 56 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ SP-Brasil
What exactly does this power pack?

The Following User Says Thank You to Eroico For This Useful Post:
Change some system packages..

PS. Something like 30-50 min new version will be available.

Update ready via tweak UU or auto-checker
Now origin fixer is more safer...

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh