Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
@praveenchand click on current status to change it

@dak_sriv any additional info maybe? or log? or maybe call Vanga to help you?

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
First, thanks for update! Good support of rtl languages and increase/decrease of text size !
Second, I have big problem with share option... When I chosen share on the image (in the gallery) -> via persecute -> my phone was freezed. I could to release it only by full refresh (via ssh) or reboot. Tested it twice and twice it was freezed.

Posts: 324 | Thanked: 739 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ São Paulo, Brazil
Sorry if this has been reported, but when I send messages in a group, people receive code, see the attached picture.

Everything looks fine in my phone, tought.

Using version 0.3.5
Attached Images

Last edited by traysh; 2013-11-29 at 19:56.

Originally Posted by traysh View Post
Sorry if this has been reported, but when I send messages in a group, people receive code, see the attached picture.

Everything looks fine in my phone, tought.

Using version 0.3.5
Maybe this happened because I increased the font size.

Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
First, thanks for update! Good support of rtl languages and increase/decrease of text size !
Second, I have big problem with share option... When I chosen share on the image (in the gallery) -> via persecute -> my phone was freezed. I could to release it only by full refresh (via ssh) or reboot. Tested it twice and twice it was freezed.

media sending (picture, via persecute->send media) worked fine for me.
@coderus, i cannot see my profile, there is no option in settings. I can see my number in contacts just like other contacts. In short i couldn't find the option to update the current status :-(

Nokia 3310 -> Nokia 6030 -> Nokia N95 -> Nokia X6 -> Nokia N900 -> Nokia N9 -> Nokia Lumia 1520

And sorry for flooding this thread, but is there a way to mute a group chat? These guys talk too much and I don't want to receive notifications all the time from this group.

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
@traysh thanks, will be fixed soon
and there are no any mute options in persecute yet

@praveenchand its "Account"

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
@traysh thanks, will be fixed soon
and there are no any mute options in persecute yet

@praveenchand its "Account"
oh! i didnt know that there are options below "settings", had to scroll which i didn't...

Nokia 3310 -> Nokia 6030 -> Nokia N95 -> Nokia X6 -> Nokia N900 -> Nokia N9 -> Nokia Lumia 1520

Posts: 202 | Thanked: 165 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Apeldoorn, Netherlands
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
I can confirm this bug.

This was asked before, but didn't see any answer. Can I use this Wazapp also installed? Would like to give Persecute a try without losing the database (conversation history etc) I have in Wazapp.