Notices

Posts: 95 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Mexico, Monterrey.
Originally Posted by sachin007 View Post
Yeah. I use netflix a lot and was so pissed with myself for trying to install the app even though i knew i had to update from 3.41. Now i am left with netflix less ps3
Please if anyone finds a fix for this post it here. I tried searching everywhere but still could not find a fix for this.
Ok, this is the only idea I have. Have you tried deleting the netflix data from the HDD (if any). There might be something there.

The Following User Says Thank You to mothmanex For This Useful Post:
ok, im having trouble launching a game, specifically my backup game streetfighter 4 and nba 2k11 both needed controller sync payload,

i have successfully executed ./psfreedom-enable.sh from command line,
however, upon lauching the game both nba and sf, i starts into a blank screen and freezes.

my question is what do i have to do to get it working... im using the .ko found here

http://psx-scene.com/forums/f6/psfre...9/index11.html

and gaia rc8

can i ask for any good hearted soul to pls post here his/her working .ko and "game manager" or atleast a link. for both .ko file and backup manager used.

im lost in the guides and cant keep up... im sorry ...
my english sucks..

Posts: 2,041 | Thanked: 1,066 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Houston
Originally Posted by mothmanex View Post
Ok, this is the only idea I have. Have you tried deleting the netflix data from the HDD (if any). There might be something there.
That is a good idea. I dont know where the configuration file for nextflix is stored but it might work if someone deletes that file.
Anyone know more about this?

Originally Posted by sachin007 View Post
That is a good idea. I dont know where the configuration file for nextflix is stored but it might work if someone deletes that file.
Anyone know more about this?
Should be under BD data utility on the video section.

I had to do that once I update to 3.41, as it would just load forever in the red logo. I also got the problem with my cookies, after 3.41 I have to sign in to many sites every time I exit the browser, even know I choose to stay sign in.

I can't test this now, but hopefully will work, at list for the time being...

The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowflash021 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Arrowflash021 View Post
Should be under BD data utility on the video section.

I had to do that once I update to 3.41, as it would just load forever in the red logo. I also got the problem with my cookies, after 3.41 I have to sign in to many sites every time I exit the browser, even know I choose to stay sign in.

I can't test this now, but hopefully will work, at list for the time being...
Tried that. Still the same problem. It prompts me to install the app. Thanks for the help though. May be there is some more settings in the ps3 system some one can find.

I tried to reset all the settings of the ps3 and tried to use the disk, but agian it asks me to install the app. The next step is to do a clean factory restore which will remove everything on the ps3's hard drive. Do any of you think it will work if i do a factory reset? Let me know. I dont want to lose all my contents in the hard drive of the ps3.

hermes v4b payload to play games require firmware above 3.41 for omap1 and power kernel v40

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=USKX8T6P

thanks drizzt84 from ps3news.com

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ryanl33x1511 For This Useful Post:
latest payloads and kernel modules by kakaroto
http://psfreedom.com/wiki/File:Psfre...900-1.1.tar.gz

The Following User Says Thank You to Pillum For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Pillum View Post
latest payloads and kernel modules by kakaroto
http://psfreedom.com/wiki/File:Psfre...900-1.1.tar.gz
this is pl3 file latest modules from kakarote which does not work for games require firmware version above 3.41.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ryanl33x1511 For This Useful Post:
i see it was submitted it on 23:37, 19 October 2010 , does anyone know what payload is this or current version of this ?