Closed Thread
Hi everyone, just like to ask if anyone has thought about installing an led screen to the n900, abit like the iphone, but better .

Posts: 992 | Thanked: 738 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Low Earth Orbit
No, but I thought about installing a 3-D holographic projection screen. However, it's just a thought.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to kureyon For This Useful Post:
I was about to change the left speaker for a replicator. Yes mono sucks, but having an Earl Grey every now and then is priceless.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to icebox For This Useful Post:
Actually, if you could find a 3.5inch LED display of 800x480 resolution, and if LED and LCDs ribbons transmit data in the same way, and are powered the same way, and you can make it fit inside the phone, this is possible.

Posts: 1,522 | Thanked: 392 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ São Paulo, Brazil
Whoever starts selling better screens for the N900, if they don't get taken down by Nokia, would probably make quite a profit, even considering the relativelly low market penetration of the N900

Posts: 8 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Ireland
Originally Posted by SOLIDSNAKE View Post
Hi everyone, just like to ask if anyone has thought about installing an led screen to the n900, abit like the iphone, but better .
I just installed an iPhone in my N900, it was much easier.

Now I have a dual boot system for the price of an iPhone, an N900 and a roll of tape. I'll never need another phone.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Martinus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 472 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ India, Mumbai
Originally Posted by Martinus View Post
I just installed an iPhone in my N900, it was much easier.

Now I have a dual boot system for the price of an iPhone, an N900 and a roll of tape. I'll never need another phone.
hey Martinus....did u install iphone OS.into N900,..how did u do dat..i hav installed Meego1.1 but wasnt satisfied, can u provide the guide how did you install...

thankss

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cutehunk04 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
Originally Posted by cutehunk04 View Post
hey Martinus....did u install iphone OS.into N900,..how did u do dat..i hav installed Meego1.1 but wasnt satisfied, can u provide the guide how did you install...

thankss
Words can't describe how much I lol'ed at what you wrote.. I'll give you a minute to figure out why.. or in your case, I'll give you a week..

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bandora For This Useful Post:
Posts: 292 | Thanked: 348 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Rio de Janeiro
Well, since Nokia discontinued N900, why don't they release their N900 drivers? Could help the comunity on some things aroudn maybe?

Posts: 472 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ India, Mumbai
a week...too soon...

Closed Thread