Notices

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
you also can try to register again with android whatsapp, then close app, then check if it run in background and if yes, kill it. After this try whatsup again.

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
you also can try to register again with android whatsapp, then close app, then check if it run in background and if yes, kill it. After this try whatsup again.
that is not gonna work... believe me

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Don't now, maybe not.. It worked for me once when banned with mitakuuluu.

Posts: 27 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on May 2015 @ Finland
Is it maybe only on me but when availablity is set to "automatic" other people in group chat can't see when I'm typing a message. Sometimes they can't see it even if availablity is set to "always online". Is it kown bug?

Last edited by Saurus; 2015-06-25 at 22:10.

Originally Posted by peter-berlin View Post
Thanks for the quick answer.

I've done it with subsequent text yesterday.
After a software update I had to reinstall WhatsApp. Now I receive the error message: "... is no longer approved for our service". What happened and what can I do???

WhatsApp Support wrote:
Thanks for contacting WhatsApp. We are working on answering everyone's question as soon as possible. In the meantime, please look at our FAQ to see if your question is answered there.

So I think I have to wait and see what happens...
Note that you have to send that email straight from WhaysApp appliction. So: Install android WhatsApp. In app there is somewhere button "contact support with email". You have to press that and then write your email (where you say you have never used any unofficial whatsapp client and you are very confused). Because if you just send email from your Email app or browser, they will never answer or unban you.

The Following User Says Thank You to Saurus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 586 | Thanked: 471 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
your only solution is to mail support of whatsapp, but DO NOT even mention about whatsup or mitakuuluu, or else you will be banned for life

Hope, they do not start ban us again...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Makeclick For This Useful Post:
Posts: 18 | Thanked: 77 times | Joined on Feb 2015 @ Berlin
Originally Posted by Saurus View Post
Note that you have to send that email straight from WhaysApp appliction. So: Install android WhatsApp. In app there is somewhere button "contact support with email". You have to press that and then write your email (where you say you have never used any unofficial whatsapp client and you are very confused). Because if you just send email from your Email app or browser, they will never answer or unban you.
In my case it is impossible to send a message from whatsapp appliction. I got the message: "it seems that you have no email client on this device"

In my case it is impossible to send a message from whatsapp appliction. I got the message: "it seems that you have no email client on this device"
Are you using Jolla phone? If possible, try sending mail with other phone. When I was banned, Jolla didn't have Android email support yet, so I sent that mail by my Windows Phone (and told I was banned when I was switching to WP from Android )

The Following User Says Thank You to Saurus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 18 | Thanked: 77 times | Joined on Feb 2015 @ Berlin
Originally Posted by Saurus View Post
Are you using Jolla phone? If possible, try sending mail with other phone. When I was banned, Jolla didn't have Android email support yet, so I sent that mail by my Windows Phone (and told I was banned when I was switching to WP from Android )
I only have my JOLLA...

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
I only have my JOLLA...
Got no friends/familie?

Last edited by HtheB; 2015-06-26 at 13:48.

The Following User Says Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:

Tags
alpha, jolla, tohkbd, whatsup