Posts: 999 | Thanked: 1,117 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ earth?
Originally Posted by mrojas View Post
Come on guys... open your eyes (http://communities-dominate.blogs.co...-stumbles.html)

"It does pain me to see how totally divorced reality and facts are from how Wall Street reacts to various companies in our industry. So RIM grows unit sales and holds market share. Nokia grows unit sales in smartphones and takes market share. Both see dramatic decline in their stock market evaluation on these news. Then Apple reports flat unit sales and loses market share, but sees its stock market price shoot up dramatically."
Believe me the stockmarket is anything but logical!

Is it because Nokia is European?

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Has there ever been a demand to delete a thread with a pro-Nokia point of view here? Not that I remember.

The Following User Says Thank You to geneven For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,400 | Thanked: 3,751 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Arctic cold of northern .fi
Originally Posted by geneven View Post
Has there ever been a demand to delete a thread with a pro-Nokia point of view here? Not that I remember.
This could be one. Depends really on how the mysterious GIF is interpreted.

The Following User Says Thank You to Rauha For This Useful Post:
Posts: 126 | Thanked: 65 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Italy
When the third worlds markets will be satureted by cheap phones, 3 years from now, Nokia will have no more client and hopefully will go in DEFAULT.

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
Apple's stocks went up because of great iPad numbers and few announced (or confirmed rumors) things in the pipeline: iAds, iPhone 4
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

Originally Posted by cashclientel View Post
This thread is a waste of space, please delete it.
The original post has no analysis or information other than a tiny GIF image.
Don't bother. This is just typical Darius2006 - rather mild, actually. Has been happeming occasionally for the last few years, just ignore :-)

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Honestly, this thread should have rightfully been put into the off-topic humor section. Yanno, like the funny papers. Despite any genuine sentiments expressed throughout the thread about how we feel about Nokia, the original posting itself, trying to express a point, is a bit comedic.

But anyway--yeah, Nokia = FAIL ...so far. It just feels more and more like the declining era of Atari/Commodore/Leading Edge/TANDY/etc. when the users/fans just insist that their platform isn't waning.