Posts: 279 | Thanked: 208 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ London
Dare i get my hopes up? Looks like this might actually happen.

The icons are Anna like, meaning that either Symbians icons came from a set originally planned for Meego or this is legit.

/Excited.

Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
Originally Posted by RogueElement View Post
Well if its 12mp camera, lots of storage capabilities, HD video recording and the rest I'm in.
choose something between 16 and 64 GB...

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to zehjotkah For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by AndyNokia232 View Post
Well, could you imagine the bleating on tmo if that thing showed "3.2mp"?! All I'm saying, I'm glad they've made the effort not to just stick with 5 or 8mp. You're technical points are valid, I'm just glad they're not cutting corners.
well U have a point there :-)

The Following User Says Thank You to mikecomputing For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,062 | Thanked: 961 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Boston, MA
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
12MP on a "handsetcamera" is just pointless unless the CCD is not big like a DSLR. It would be more intresting if they will optimize ISO so pictures dont get that damn corny when taking pictures (Especially inside)
While I agree with the point that the sensor is much more important than the MP count, it is certainly not pointless to have such a high quality camera on a phone. Do a search for pictures taken by the n8 - some of them are amazing.

Sick of your cell signal not reconnecting after coming out of a bad signal area? Vote for this bug.

The Following User Says Thank You to cfh11 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 724 | Thanked: 1,255 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Cambridge, UK
Originally Posted by daperl View Post
I think it's a caterpillar drive.
Cool silent running

Originally Posted by zehjotkah View Post
choose something between 16 and 64 GB...
you mean variants with different preinstalled storage capacities, or 16GB base with microSD expansion?

If you buy a niche, highly modifiable smartphone and proceed to mess it up by blindly screwing around, don't just blame the phone, also blame yourelf.

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by AndyNokia232 View Post
I can not believe the skeptics here. Nokia pay for a production company to go to work on a teaser ad for the N9, they come up with the goods, albeit with some shortcuts in production, and just listen to everyone?! I can't believe it sometimes, you wait and wait for the N9, the thing springs up on the FCC, people get excited, a flippin VIDEO gets leaked, and still people aren't sure if it's real or not. Call me naive you like, but I've watched that video 10 times now, and I am convinced it is coming - and I'll buy one. Who cares if some of the shots were taken in 2010? They're not really expecting people to get the magnifying glass out and call "fake!!" are they? They just want to tease us with a quick, fun ad that shows off the device's sexy form. Enjoy it!
I did'nt say its a fake cause of 2010 but we all know it has been rumopred for long time so imho it looks like it was planned already maybe the end of 2010 who knows.

But yes I am sure it will soon be announced :-D

Or I mean IT MUST else I am going NUTS

Posts: 2,041 | Thanked: 1,066 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Houston
With all the speculation going around.... I am just wondering how much they will price it at on release?

550$?
625$?

What would be a good price?

Posts: 1,885 | Thanked: 2,008 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ OVI MAPS
Originally Posted by sachin007 View Post
With all the speculation going around.... I am just wondering how much they will price it at on release?

550$?
625$?

What would be a good price?
this time I'm waiting a month or two as N900 dropped rapidly in UK via 3rd party sites

Posts: 1,885 | Thanked: 2,008 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ OVI MAPS
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
I did'nt say its a fake cause of 2010 but we all know it has been rumopred for long time so imho it looks like it was planned already maybe the end of 2010 who knows.

But yes I am sure it will soon be announced :-D

Or I mean IT MUST else I am going NUTS
well the date on calendar actually says January 2010 i just think it was brand new device for commercial and so they jusr pressed save and used default date setting instead of going through setup

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NvyUs For This Useful Post:

Tags
duke nukem4eva, epic!, harmattan, n-950, nokia diamond, non-believers, rm680, wasteland