Notices

Originally Posted by keinc View Post
The 290812 build doesn't have pushnames, so it's more about what you want at this point. I would go for stability
Originally Posted by zacaaron View Post
Agreed. I've also reverted back to this build after experiencing a lot of lockups with latest build. Thank you for keeping a copy
Lucky you, while I thought that I can live with 290812 built, then one media sharing is enough to force me back to use 01092012 built..29082012 built mezzup the conversation during media sharing..guess need to be patient on this lockup issue D:

Originally Posted by henry91 View Post
Am I the only one still facing sync problems with new contacts on 29082012-1330 version?
use built 29082012 with very less contact sync

The Following User Says Thank You to soryuuha For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by h0rnet View Post
ginggs - i tried yr build again..downloads nothing starts with the install.. but only of 3.7Mb ..finishes quickly. therafter tried to load wazapp.no folders created, no .wazzap, no .db file, no logs ..uninstalled & used 1030 build & its woking with the push beep lag other mentioned.but i can live with that 4 now..i wont try synch contacts :-)
& i'll keep watching this space . .in anticipation ..lol
Both tgalal's 0.2.6 and my version are 1.3MB in size.

I double-checked the contents of tgalal's and my debs and found an incorrect symlink, which I have now fixed. (Link to original post)

I don't know if this would have fixed your installation issue, it sounds like you did a clean install of my version, not an upgrade from tgalal's 0.2.6, but that should not matter.

Anyway, glad you found a working version, and thanks for testing and feedback.

Last edited by ginggs; 2012-09-03 at 07:56.

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
both 2 latest versions segfault after trying to resend old msg. mv db to db.bck and it starts, but lack of old logs and groups makes me sad panda :P

Posts: 40 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Argentina
Hi, I have a problem with the registration, appears the legend Failed: Sever said: Too many...
I download the android in my PC, and try too register and pass the 5 minutes and nothing, HELP please!!!
Best regards

Posts: 26 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Finland

I've tried all three latest versions (290812, 300812 and 010912) and none of them seem to work properly. Apparently they deliver my messages (but won't tell me they do so, showing the unsent symbol instead), but I don't receive any messages. I also tried installing ginggs's version, but it produced a wazapp that wouldn't open at all. I've tried installing all of the above versions both before or after removing previous installations.

The common problem with all installations is that during the account registration with Whatsapp, the server gives a "fail:: too many" error notification. Registration goes through after this by entering the code manually (from the sms received during my original registration, but any arbitrary number seems to work as well) or pressing the "everything else failed, try me" button.

So is the problem with the program or with the user account? Can anyone help with either problem? (Keeping in mind that I've reinstalled all of the versions several times and also deleted and re-registered my account several times)

PS. The about half a minute that it worked, I really liked the feel of the 010912 version. Once that gets stabilized (and I manage to overcome these problems of mine), I'll be really happy.

Posts: 226 | Thanked: 67 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Lebanon
give me your number in private messages and i' ll try to help you

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rabah_vip For This Useful Post:
Sorry, but I donīt found were I can send a private message!!!

Posts: 461 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao (Basque Country [Spain])
Originally Posted by Jmdelal View Post
Sorry, but I donīt found were I can send a private message!!!
Click on user name, then in "Send message" --> Send a private message to...

[QUOTE=Rabah_vip;1260146]give me your number in private messages and i' ll try to help you[/QUOT
I do what yo said, but not appears send a message..sorry!
So I send these way, my telephone number was:
+54 9 11 3325 7866
Thanks!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to Jmdelal For This Useful Post:
Posts: 38 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Italy
The 01/09 version works well.. it has a only one big bug: when you quit the app it's impossible to re-open. I'm using the 30/08, it has the mixed up contacts bug after a media sharing but i think it's a good compromise..

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp