No idea ?
Maybe flash it to start at 0 ..

I flashed my n9, and it's working ..
Thanks a lot for your answer !
And great job ..

Can anybody confirm whether this "debian-m5-v3e-Sci-2GB.img.ext2.lzma" is corrupted or not?

I get

xz: debian-m5-v3e-Sci-2GB.img.ext2.lzma: Compressed data is corrupt

I have downloaded it using wget. Took 3 nights to complete. (Used Profilematic to schedule auto dowload via wget coz of slow internet connection and night data allowance)

Actual file size is 486MB but the downloaded file is 604MB.

Hope someone'd help.

Posts: 645 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Finland
My file was 400 something Mb few weeks ago and it worked.

Posts: 1,269 | Thanked: 3,961 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Brazil
Originally Posted by AJMAL P.M View Post
Can anybody confirm whether this "debian-m5-v3e-Sci-2GB.img.ext2.lzma" is corrupted or not?
The .lzma file has 508.726.080 bytes and it is ok, I've downloaded and uncompressed it today.
-- My blog about mobile & scientific computing ---
Sailfish : Sony Xperia X, Gemini, Jolla, Jolla C, Jolla Tablet, Nexus 4. Nokia N9, N900, N810.

The Following User Says Thank You to rcolistete For This Useful Post:
I have accidentally changed the taskbar (bottom one with start/menu) background image. Please help me to restore it. I tried some paths but couldn't find the file. Then I tried to remove debian and reinstall. First opened close debian. Then rm -f debian image. Then removed chroot n all in case it's necessary. Also deleted some files existed in /home/user/

But still after reinstalling debian I can't see any change. I don't get a restored desktop. Please tell me how to reinstall debian so that everything will be default as first try.

Posts: 1,269 | Thanked: 3,961 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Brazil
Originally Posted by AJMAL P.M View Post
I have accidentally changed the taskbar (bottom one with start/menu) background image. Please help me to restore it. I tried some paths but couldn't find the file. Then I tried to remove debian and reinstall. First opened close debian. Then rm -f debian image. Then removed chroot n all in case it's necessary. Also deleted some files existed in /home/user/

But still after reinstalling debian I can't see any change. I don't get a restored desktop. Please tell me how to reinstall debian so that everything will be default as first try.
See the post #137 (which was cited by the 1st post) where I've said :
Some configuration files of the Debian images are stored in "/home/user/.config/" : lxde, lxpanel, openbox, pcmanfm directories. To reset the configuration, run as root in MeeGo Terminal :
# cd /home/user/.config/
# rm -rf lxde lxpanel openbox pcmanfm
It is useful when switching from one Debian image to another yields strange look & feel.
So I recommend the commands above in boldface.

And post #34 about v1.0.3 of Easy Debian Harmattan :
2) the fonts and GUI appearance inside and outside LXDE are changed (see the updated screenshots of the 1st post) :
- font Droid Sans 10 for applications outside LXDE, specified by the file "/home/user/.gtkrc-2.0";
- font Droid Sans 12 for LXDE, see file "/home/user/.config/lxde/config";
- LXDE with large window title bar with larger buttons, specified by the title font DejaVu Sans 18 in file "/home/user/.config/openbox/lxde-rc.xml".
So it is now easier to read and interact by tapping the screen.
You can tune the font size to your preference by editing the above configuration files (which are now installed by Easy Debian package).
And uncommenting (removing #) the line "# gtk-theme-name="MurrinaNightOrange" inside "/home/user/.gtkrc-2.0" gives a darker theme inside and outside LXDE.
More help is available in LXDE sites with documentation, hints & tips.
-- My blog about mobile & scientific computing ---
Sailfish : Sony Xperia X, Gemini, Jolla, Jolla C, Jolla Tablet, Nexus 4. Nokia N9, N900, N810.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rcolistete For This Useful Post:
Is it possible to run Ubuntu Touch using the same method?

Posts: 645 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Robotex View Post
Is it possible to run Ubuntu Touch using the same method?
I dont think so but:
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=89134

Posts: 202 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ France 55
i installed meecatalog, added community repos, refreshed, but i don't see easydebian.
Did i missed something ?