Posts: 833 | Thanked: 124 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Based in the USA
Originally Posted by bunanson View Post
Mind to point out which one does not work, or not good enough to stream, i will take it off. TIA.
I continue to watch what I want to watch, and these are really fine. BTW, I have screened close to 2000+ streams to get to these 150+ working channels. and on the day I put them up, they ALL are working. However, they do slowly die with time. That is the way internet video links are... reporting dead channels will greatly help to shape WorldTV, and I have close to 40+ foreign channel to be release on upcoming version.

bun
Bun -
As I've complained before:
1. No FREAKIN instructions/user manual for kmplayer that works well.
I either can read their manual in windows help with the TOC displayed, but nothing in the right pane, or under Firefox with no Table of Contents, and I have to go thru it 1 page at a time.

I tried to register at the KM player's forum to ask for help and it denied me seven times. EVERY time I try to register I get this message:
"That username is already in use or does not meet the administrator's standards. If you are gemniii42 and you have forgotten your password, click here."
and I've try 7 different user names all variation on gemniii42 plus more characters.

I try to go to WorldTV99 in hopes of a manual for that and from maemo I get directed to http://nittv.spotblog.com/

SOMEONE PLEASE PROVIDE A GOOD LINK for the manuals

What did not just work with KMPlayer, but did work a few weeks ago:
2. USA ABC 9
3. USA ABC 12
4. USA CNN
all did not work at about 1806 25 Sept.
PLEASE use the Wiki

The Following User Says Thank You to gemniii42 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
Originally Posted by gemniii42 View Post
Bun -
As I've complained before:
1. No FREAKIN instructions/user manual for kmplayer that works well.
I either can read their manual in windows help with the TOC displayed, but nothing in the right pane, or under Firefox with no Table of Contents, and I have to go thru it 1 page at a time.

I tried to register at the KM player's forum to ask for help and it denied me seven times. EVERY time I try to register I get this message:
"That username is already in use or does not meet the administrator's standards. If you are gemniii42 and you have forgotten your password, click here."
and I've try 7 different user names all variation on gemniii42 plus more characters.

I try to go to WorldTV99 in hopes of a manual for that and from maemo I get directed to http://nittv.spotblog.com/

SOMEONE PLEASE PROVIDE A GOOD LINK for the manuals

What did not just work with KMPlayer, but did work a few weeks ago:
2. USA ABC 9
3. USA ABC 12
4. USA CNN
all did not work at about 1806 25 Sept.
A FREAKIN Instruction/User manual for WorldTV99 just finished, specially for Gemniii42, will post with the upcoming update today or tomorrow.

ALL the above channels are playing and up and alive 10/7/8 11:14 Am EST. CNN Live Mccain vs Obama.

Enjoy,

bun

The Following User Says Thank You to bunanson For This Useful Post: