Posts: 436 | Thanked: 298 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ England
hi all,
im always on maemo.org on my n900 but find it hard to use sometimes .... my main gripe is when i want to view the last page of a thread i have to get my stylus out to click the tiny numbers
or
if im in the middle of a massive thread i cant even see the last page number or words last page so have to keep clicking the highest page number i can see until i get to the end of the thread.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to fraaaaanka For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
yes, I do.

Can be a plan to keep the threads short. Massive threads always go Off Topic

I don't have any problem navigating t.m.o on my N900, I never miss the number with my fingernail. But I prefer having the stylus out anyway.

The other webpage I spend any much time on, however, isn't very N900 friendly.

Posts: 282 | Thanked: 337 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Austin, TX, USA
Originally Posted by fraaaaanka View Post
hi all,
im always on maemo.org on my n900 but find it hard to use sometimes .... my main gripe is when i want to view the last page of a thread i have to get my stylus out to click the tiny numbers
or
if im in the middle of a massive thread i cant even see the last page number or words last page so have to keep clicking the highest page number i can see until i get to the end of the thread.
I agree on the limited page number list. The small numbers are annoying. but easily dealt with sans-stylus: just double-tap on the word "page" and it zooms way in so that the page numbers are really big. Then click the one you want with no problems.

Posts: 33 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Oklahoma
ha I read this and thought it might be a complaint about too many N810 related posts.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to injunear For This Useful Post:
Posts: 58 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Rotterdam - Netherlands, the
I fully agree!

Posts: 147 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ England
yup, i have same problem. if im catching up with a large thread i have to navigate to the top to move to next page... not that bad! but this is the website im on mostly!

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
I often want to see just the threads in Applications. So I look and they start scrolling automatically, fast enough that I can't click on a header -- I get the one before or after. I have tried to click a header three times and got the wrong one every time.

So I go to my netbook and have no problem, no unwanted scrolling.

i use large fonts when browsing as in many sites the text is just too small for me to read (getting old...)
That makes the problems with maemo.org even worst.

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ USA
works fine. just zoom to the size you want to read.