Posts: 307 | Thanked: 1,460 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by ynnad179 View Post
Thanks! MSN and contact merging works fine.

However I noticed that I'm not able to receive any MSN group conversations nor participate in them. Is this a problem with the lib itself?
I don't think harmattan supports group chats at all. The bundled toogle talk should handle them. Maybe it should be submitted as a feature request.

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
im-providers-additional_0.4.2_armel.deb

-added Odnoklassniki/XMPP service provider
odnoklassnikiserviceprovider_0.4.1_armel.deb
You can get settings for Odnoklassniki/XMPP HERE

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Could you add Gadu-Gadu? This is the most popular IM in Poland.
telepathy-haze supports the necessary protocol (haze/gadugadu)

Logo in high resolution: http://files.krogulec.me/temp/gadu-gadu.png

I would be very grateful

Last edited by krogulec; 2011-12-30 at 02:25.

The Following User Says Thank You to krogulec For This Useful Post:
I am interested in getting SIPE working. I tried installing the maemo 5 build from here http://maemo.org/packages/view/pidgin-sipe/ and it installs fine but I don't see it in the list, what else must I do to enable SIPE any help would be appreciated.

hope the first thread is updated with latest version of service provider and other files or method. thanks.

So, i did libpurble then telepathy-haze then im-providers-additional..... i was able to find yahoo in 'add accounts', however when i sign in, it tells me incorrect password.....
so i uninstalled and tried coderus' method.... install libpurple0, telepathy-haze, msnserviceprovider, yahooserviceprovider....... still same problem, incorrect password :-/ help please

ok nvm, i fixed that now.. however now how can i add yahoo messenger as an app on the main menu page?

Last edited by IV_Real; 2011-12-18 at 11:04. Reason: fixed

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
@IV_Real it's conversations chat services, it's not apps.

Posts: 586 | Thanked: 471 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by IV_Real View Post
ok nvm, i fixed that now.. however now how can i add yahoo messenger as an app on the main menu page?
Just hit top bar and enable it, then go to the messages (there where your sms are) and press the icon from bottom right. You should be finding your all online friends there .

Ahh got it, thx Makeclick

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Copenhagen, Denmark
Hi Niwakame,

Today I had to reflash my phone since I tried to install Faster Transitions but I did´nt succeded and my phone got bricked.

Fortunately I made the ''reflash'' and my phone is again up and running however my MSN Live account does´nt work as integrated online account enabled refering your guide to add-on various accounts. Is it possible to make a reinstall of your files?. The files were not removed by the reflash and I still see the MSN account and it is possible to login but It does`nt appear in availability setting ( accounts all online/all offline ) Hope you can help since MSN is very important for me to use on the road Thanks