Posts: 726 | Thanked: 345 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
This thread is hysterical. And judging by responses, if a genuine, bona fide female turned up actually interested in sex, the posters here would completely fail to notice,
No, they'd get a blip on the screen of their "Sexy Taeme" device indicating her presence.

but continue to point excitedly at their n900 devices
That blip will generate lots of attention, I'm sure.

and chat amongst themselves about how manly they are
Actually, so far "manliness" has been of little interest. This is all about outstaging the iPhone.

and how their n900 will help them find something they wouldn't know what to do with if they found it.
This is a low blow. The N900 offers a very nice browser letting the users search for all the needed information on how to "do it" if they were to meet a woman wanting sexy taemes.

Sure, it might kill the mood a little to go searching for instructions mid-interaction, but I'm certain the N900 users are thoughtful enough to want to do it right if it were to happen. Someone might even create a wiki detailing the steps once the efterglow has passed.

Posts: 255 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Joorin View Post
There is no need for insertion for it to work as a vibrator. As you well know, the most sensitive parts are on the outside, or very close to it, making it easy to stimulate without the risk of serious water damage.
I wasn't even hinting at insertion. But given the size of the device and its dimensions it'd still be hard to stimulate that certain part without wetting it, you know. Or the female person doing that has hormonal issues which prevent her from getting wet.

When it comes to smell, I'd say that it might actually add to the thrill to use the phone in a normal way later on. To others, the user is just making a phone call, but in reality the user is enjoying the strong memories that the smell will induce while engaging in sexy taeme talk with the controlling user.
Yeah, if it was the other person's phone then sure, he might enjoy the smell, but atleast I wouldn't enjoy sniffing myself. And tbh, I don't have any other female friends who'd enjoy such either.

Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
And judging by responses, if a genuine, bona fide female turned up actually interested in sex, the posters here would completely fail to notice, but continue to point excitedly at their n900 devices and chat amongst themselves about how manly they are and how their n900 will help them find something they wouldn't know what to do with if they found it.
Or maybe they noticed, but didn't know how to fix that meego bug?

Actually, they may already be working on the fix.

Last edited by volt; 2010-12-05 at 17:59.

The Following User Says Thank You to volt For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,173 | Thanked: 2,678 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cornwall, UK
Gold star goes to volt.

I love this thread as well as its tags.

Wait, are we trying to make the N900's have sex?

Let me get back to you on that one,

"How would you like to meet another N900, you would?!"

"Hes talking about people jack @55..."

Tags are epic,
Ideas are strange,
Good luck to you and your future wife (Y)

Last edited by Catacylsm; 2010-12-05 at 19:05.

Posts: 270 | Thanked: 170 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Atlanta, GA + Oxford UK
Hey good news.

I can tell you how to write one yourself. Its simple create a file with the text below in it. Save it in your home file as FindSex.html then open it with your browser.

<HTML>
<H3>Dose any one in range own a N900 and want to have sex with you?</H3>

<H1>F%^K NO!!!</H1>
</HTML>

Last edited by HumanPenguin; 2010-12-05 at 19:18.

The Following User Says Thank You to HumanPenguin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,522 | Thanked: 392 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ São Paulo, Brazil
Append ads to the messages exchanged thru the service and also send location and interest based ads, but don't charge users for the service

ps: I was gonna add a teledildonics tag, but aparently i'm "not allowed to edit tags in this thread"

Posts: 1,259 | Thanked: 1,341 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Germany
Sadly, I'm unable to edit the Tags. But if I could I would add "waf factor" as a Tag for this thread.

The Following User Says Thank You to Helmuth For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
I have heard about grinder in one of the topgear episodes, no comment!

Tags
desperate, gimme some, happy ending, high five!, i like, it is nice, italians, master debater, meego long time, sexy time