Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
Tried the emoticon enlarge tweak, but it broke my Messaging app.. Also restore to default worked, but gave lots of error messages.

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
It tested and worked well, for restore it communicate with your backup folder from tweak K, i hope you have this.
Also you need inception installed and accepted.
Also you need to wait a few MINUTES when refhash process its finished before reboot.

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 138 | Thanked: 152 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Switzerland/Zurich
Thanks for interest in this I attach screen shot of my terminal while installing this tweak that shows all the errors. Some of the commands executed are written in polish, but I guess this will not pose a big problem, as they're not the important ones.

EDIT: attaching to this post cropped the image, so instead, here's a link to dropbox:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c11ymj078q...weak-b-7-1.PNG

Last edited by don.edri; 2012-08-21 at 11:10.

Administrator | Posts: 1,036 | Thanked: 2,019 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Germany
please include maxAttachmentSize=# for fenix for the masses (~/.config/Nokia/Fenix... [General]..) to have email attachments larger than 5MB

Posts: 470 | Thanked: 173 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Melb
Hey there, this app used to include a mod that showed spinning loading indicators to show phone was doing something.

have they been removed?

I for one, would much prefer more choices (aaa,aab, 1a,a1, whataver combo) over losing functionality!

keep up the good work!

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by chemist View Post
please include maxAttachmentSize=# for fenix for the masses (~/.config/Nokia/Fenix... [General]..) to have email attachments larger than 5MB
I will check...

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
this means originally you did not let refhashlist complete the process... You must wait for the message saying done successfully before exiting and rebooting... The process can take a few minutes so be patient...
I think it says Inception is needed, something like that

Originally Posted by afropanda View Post
I think it says Inception is needed, something like that
Yes, inception needed... I forgot to write this in PDF, but you can see this message in tweak itself..

how can i have it and whats its use?

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh