Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
kevincostan,

Tweak A should always be applied first, it has files which can conflict with other tweaks if applied after other tweaks...

You can read the wiki for Tweak O to understand what it does and what you can do with it

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 329 | Thanked: 505 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Israel
Has anyone ever requested 'Clear cache' menu?

for example: to fix the builtin twitter 'not responding' issue, one should manually run
Code:
rm /home/user/.cache/data/twitter/twcache[0-9][0-9]*.db
(in my n9 it was way over 100MB)

The Following User Says Thank You to damagedspline For This Useful Post:
I lost count, how can I find out what tweaks I have downloaded ??

Originally Posted by upp View Post
I lost count, how can I find out what tweaks I have downloaded ??
Nope you can't...

Edit: On that note, Schturman, maybe a simple log can be enabled for users? That way people can see what they have applied as well as post logs here if something screws up hence easier to solve the issue...

Last edited by thedead1440; 2012-12-08 at 18:59.

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
kevincostan,

Tweak A should always be applied first, it has files which can conflict with other tweaks if applied after other tweaks...

You can read the wiki for Tweak O to understand what it does and what you can do with it
Probably that s the reason why i got the reboot loop, i installed tweak A the last .. thanks for explaining

I would like to say thank you for your hard work in developing these scripts. I only have 2 requests.
I would like you to make/ or tell me how to change the following:
- the general message background (the same way that tweak R works for messages) --> it should be black as well, contacts should be changed to white.
- the background for contacts ( same as tweak R)
- the colors for dialer (same as tweak R) with red/green and black background.

Hope to hear from you soon, seeing as your last post was a "little" while back. Thank you again.

The Following User Says Thank You to CosSin For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by CosSin View Post
I would like to say thank you for your hard work in developing these scripts. I only have 2 requests.
I would like you to make/ or tell me how to change the following:
- the general message background (the same way that tweak R works for messages) --> it should be black as well, contacts should be changed to white.
- the background for contacts ( same as tweak R)
- the colors for dialer (same as tweak R) with red/green and black background.

Hope to hear from you soon, seeing as your last post was a "little" while back. Thank you again.
You can do all of those things stated above with kebbana's color themes mod. Check it out, I have it and love it. http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=87186
First download the ColorThemes lite version in your case and then download colorthemes lite inverted. The inverted is what changes the background black.

The Following User Says Thank You to TheN9er For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by TheN9er View Post
You can do all of those things stated above with kebbana's color themes mod. Check it out, I have it and love it. http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=87186
First download the ColorThemes lite version in your case and then download colorthemes lite inverted. The inverted is what changes the background black.
Why should he need to download the regular lite version before installing the lite inverted version? He can easily download the colorthemes inverted pack or lite inverted for that matter... They have no such thing as dependencies on the regular version

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Why should he need to download the regular lite version before installing the lite inverted version? He can easily download the colorthemes inverted pack or lite inverted for that matter... They have no such thing as dependencies on the regular version
Shoot you're right. It would've worked either way for him and I got my point across.
The reason why I pointed him toward the lite version was cause he seemed to only want an inverted background and not all the extra things in the regular version.

Last edited by TheN9er; 2012-12-09 at 03:05.

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
kevincostan, it's not applying tweak A cause reboot loop, it's what and how you applied after after this..

CosSin, do what thedead1440 and TheN9er suggest you.

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh