Originally Posted by bennypr0fane View Post
I try to follow this discussion (unfortunately I can't contribute), but
it's kinda not clear (well maybe guessable) whether what you're saying is about Firefox or the Sailfish browser (how about we call it Sailbro! I'm gonna do that now).
In the first paragraph you are referring to a question about Sailbro, then you're answering it about Firefox? Other than both using Gecko, do they have enough in common for that?
I gather the question is: can we, and if yes, how can we get things that work in FF to also work in Sailbro? E.g. make Sailbro sync with Firefox (that would be so cool), or set a custom default search engine. Is that the topic here?
This thread is about the default Sailfish browser, not about Firefox (desktop or Android one). So, the discussion above is relevant to the Sailfish browser. My mention of Firefox was an example how the layout of the Mozilla profile is usually structured. Read it more carefully, you'll see I wasn't talking about Firefox itself.

Last edited by shmerl; 2013-12-06 at 01:10.

Posts: 1,269 | Thanked: 3,961 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Brazil
Wow, Sailfish browser works very well with IPython Notebook 0.13.2 ! Better than all MeeGo Harmattan web browsers.

Bravo, Jolla sailors !
-- My blog about mobile & scientific computing ---
Sailfish : Sony Xperia X, Gemini, Jolla, Jolla C, Jolla Tablet, Nexus 4. Nokia N9, N900, N810.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rcolistete For This Useful Post:
Posts: 509 | Thanked: 626 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Mexico/Germany
Sorry,

i have a problem with the about:config page
Zoom or move the page doesnt work.
i dont can pass the page "i will be carefully"
near con check out the "show me next time"

What do i wrong?

Posts: 738 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Berlin
you do nothing wrong, after last update is it hard to config it. add blocker is not working anymore..... lets hope it will fixit.