Active Topics

Posts: 28 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on May 2008 @ Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
Originally Posted by Karel Jansens View Post
Now, don't say "no" so fast. Let's think about this for a second; there must be something we can suggest with a car battery and a couple of clips...
I'll pass.

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
Originally Posted by tbrminsanity View Post
Going back to a more serious note:

What about WINE? Is there a port of WINE for OS2008?
If that's your serious, i'll drop dead when you joke.

Posts: 3,220 | Thanked: 326 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ "Almost there!" (Monte Christo, Count of)
Originally Posted by tbrminsanity View Post
I'll pass.
Prude.

____

Posts: 449 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ eastern north carolina usa
more like prudent....

Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
Thanks guys. Now he's wise to me.

But, since so many of you requested, nay demanded it, here's my retraction:

DON'T DO IT, QUODDIX! THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!! IN HEAVEN'S NAME, WHY WON'T YOU THINK OF THE CHILDREN???!!!???!!!

There. Better now?
Karel, I think I have used the word "offense" too easily. I apologize. All is well,....

bun

Last edited by bunanson; 2008-06-11 at 06:48.

Posts: 3,220 | Thanked: 326 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ "Almost there!" (Monte Christo, Count of)
Originally Posted by joepagiii View Post
more like prudent....
Not really. You don't know what I was thinking about.

(I tried to write some of it up, but the preview came out as nothing but asterisks)

Posts: 28 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on May 2008 @ Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
Not really. You don't know what I was thinking about.

(I tried to write some of it up, but the preview came out as nothing but asterisks)
I think I'm going to be sick.

Moderator | Posts: 7,109 | Thanked: 8,820 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Vancouver, BC, Canada
This is some magnificent photoshop work.

Originally Posted by JamesU View Post
Now, can someone get a real screenshot* like that with VNC or RDesktop or something? I just checked, VNC works in portrait mode.

EDIT: I see by your tiny grey title bar that you used the MS WinCE Device Emulator, so maybe you were using VNC to a Windows machine.

*a real screenshot would be one where the N800 user could click on an item on the screen and actually interact with the WinCE device

Last edited by qole; 2008-06-11 at 04:43.

Posts: 5,478 | Thanked: 5,222 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ St. Petersburg, FL
Originally Posted by qole View Post
Now, can someone get a real screenshot* like that with VNC or RDesktop or something? I just checked, VNC works in portrait mode.
How about a screenshot and a jpeg viewer? <_<

I guessed that people at this forum must have some degree of maturity and/or seriousness, but I tought that I was wrong. To make fun of a Noob is like to stole a candy to a kid. Some people knows more than others, but the knowledge used against others or, more simple, without give any positive experience to nobody, as I can see it's just a calamity.

Taguapire.