Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Schturman could you share what you need to change in Tweak RR?

Maybe it could be of use to me as it looks like for my issue a reflash is the only option

I've 149 apps so I'm thinking about backing up all their .debs too at one go...Must ask farfary if BackDeb can auto-detect whatever is a user or store installed app and backs it up automatically...

I only hate the apps re-installation part of flashing...Mods and Tweaks your app gets it done in less than 10mins

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by Akkumaru View Post
Nope, clean backup did not work :/
What you mean not work ? output ? Your clean backup ? My clean backup ?

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Schturman could you share what you need to change in Tweak RR?

Maybe it could be of use to me as it looks like for my issue a reflash is the only option

I've 149 apps so I'm thinking about backing up all their .debs too at one go...Must ask farfary if BackDeb can auto-detect whatever is a user or store installed app and backs it up automatically...

I only hate the apps re-installation part of flashing...Mods and Tweaks your app gets it done in less than 10mins
Yep refhash...
this line:
Code:
sh /opt/N9QTweak/Tweakedbackup/tweakedrestore && sh /opt/N9QTweak/Tweakedbackup/tweakedrestore2
should be before:
Code:
echo -e " ${BLINK}${RED}WAIT${NORMAL}${RED} refhashlist in process !!!${NORMAL}"
because this command should install some packages from N9QT directory like inception, patch, binutils etc... And refhashlist should run after this...
You also need to be connected to internet

Also I need to add this one, that I forgot:
Code:
cp -f /home/user/MyDocs/.myringtones/* /usr/share/sounds/ring-tones

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Schturman,

Haha you flashed 1 day too early

farfary got the all packages backup script up now and it works fabulously!

Now I can reflash in peace using his script and your install "all apps at once" script

Posts: 62 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Malaysia
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
JadHusin, do you use filebox or fileboxroot ?
I'm using fileboxroot, I guess. But everything is sorted out now

SCREW OPPA GANGNAM STYLE

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Schturman,

Haha you flashed 1 day too early

farfary got the all packages backup script up now and it works fabulously!

Now I can reflash in peace using his script and your install "all apps at once" script
it's not matter for me, because i have deb's of all my installed apps

Also, my "install all apps at once" script not included in N9QT, it's specific simple script for me because my apps located not in one please, it located in a few folders by different categories..
Also, for correct installation you need to know if/which app have dependencies and which dependencies.. For correct installation of app, dependencies should be installed first.
I have 2-3 app that i can't install correctly because of this dependencies, because i don't know them.. I Installed this 2 apps manually after my script..
Another example, i have apps.meego client and his dependency package and it installed perfectly from my script...

If you put all your app in one folder and want to install them in one shot, you can run one command without any script, something like:
Code:
dpkg -i *.*.deb
I'm right?
But here can be a problem, because apps in one folder should be ordered in alphabetical order. Right?
And for example one package have dependency package that located below the app package and not above, probably you will need to be reinstall this app..
In my script i write this commands correctly dependency package-> app package..

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 138 | Thanked: 144 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ Devon, England
Originally Posted by death_jax View Post
I cannot understand what do you said, did it worked or not?
Yep, it worked fine, thanks.

The Following User Says Thank You to Eztran For This Useful Post:
Posts: 123 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Setubal, Portugal
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
I don't remember... Probably this is a same... It's a old tweak..
because i noticed the original tweak has been updated to version 5.0 ...

hi i read on the first page that it s not recommended to combine rotation from tweak A or B with background changer on tweak W.

But it is fine if i want to combine "only speed up transitions" from tweak A with folder popup window modification on tweak W ?

Posts: 491 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Pordenone IT
Originally Posted by kevincostan View Post
hi i read on the first page that it s not recommended to combine rotation from tweak A or B with background changer on tweak W.

But it is fine if i want to combine "only speed up transitions" from tweak A with folder popup window modification on tweak W ?
no, it's written that you can't use tweaks a b and w if you install home screen settings, othewise you can use and mix them

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lorenzo For This Useful Post:

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh