I merge the dock with background from zifis
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 118 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ indonesia
Originally Posted by fareed_xtreme View Post
@pedrocoba
For Initial Setup

@moepda
I dint quite get as to what you meant by making the dock "Active" Does it mean you already have completed this tutorial and now want some feedback from the dock? If yes, Follow My post (s)

1. General Launching Commands
2. For The Dock I've made
thx work problem solved

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
This two docks (colored and gray) that I edited...

Please someone can share this dock without any pic or words inside..
Thanks
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
Originally Posted by MINKIN2 View Post
Hi ammyt, great clock there mate but I am finding that the images are far too big for the screen (IMO)

What is the best way to resize the digits? Is there a setting in QBW or a line in the beacon scripts that can be altered or would it be best done in gimp?

Thanks
Sure, go to the settings of the widgets (the wrench icon) then down beside flipclock.png there is the size option decrease the scale to something like 30% if you want to.

The Following User Says Thank You to ammyt For This Useful Post:
I can't see the widget in the list as it is described in the tutorial after extracting and copying--which file do I need to add the widget? TIA

hi all ...

i have small problem i have been installed dock file in qbw and follow the instruction at first post .

but when i press on phone icon or sms nothing happening why ?

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by mesho123 View Post
hi all ...

i have small problem i have been installed dock file in qbw and follow the instruction at first post .

but when i press on phone icon or sms nothing happening why ?
You need to add 3 another hiden QBW with CMD commands to needed app and put them on the buttons of the dock image...

Banned | Posts: 695 | Thanked: 308 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ originally pakistan ,now in china
amytt bro i dont have a rapidshare account,means i cant have the zip file,means i cant give it a try ..so would you please do something about the zip files?
ok got it finally,hope i succeed now .

Last edited by prankster; 2011-07-23 at 23:12.

ok i want more dock bar icons with sms and phone and contacts ...

"" with out white background "

Posts: 249 | Thanked: 217 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ United Kingdom
@ammyt

Brilliant job, this is truly a work of art. It took me a while to set it all up, only because I am not that familar with Queen Beecon Widgets, but I've got it working just fine now.

One thing I wanted to know. Is there a way to "bring to front" or "send to back" because I noticed there is almost an order one must follow when building the clock.
  1. Transparent square first
  2. Two white blocks on top
  3. HH MIN HH MIN next
  4. Weather next
  5. Done.

Any other order and the clock looks different. (darker) because of transparent block.
My Nokia N900 is my website, still up an running for the Maemo community. My Nokia N900 is upgraded to 21.2011.38-1Tmaemo1.1 ~ CSSU ready ~ Overclocked ~ Speed patched ~ Swappolube ~ was running 7 desktops ~ 270 apps and counting ~ Multi-Boot with Standard Kernel , Kernel Power 2.6.28.10power47 and NITDroid N12 "UMay".