Flashed Fremandle and updated apps on my N810. Yet when I went to use my Maemo Mapper the map repositiories would not download. Maemo Mapper worked with the other OS installs. Map works great with GPS. I have read everything related to Maemo Mapper and Fremandle but can't see where anyone has been successful with the combined use.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
How did you flash your N810 with Fremantle? Diablo is the last OS for the N810.

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
The OS version is 5.2008.43-7. If this is Diablo then what's in a name. Details! The point is that with the most recent OS Flash Maemo Mapper doesn't load the repositories. Do you have a brainstorm? I want to use Maemo Mapper like I did before the new OS.

Posts: 177 | Thanked: 199 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Concepcion, Chile
enable extras...

Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
Originally Posted by rlinfati View Post
enable extras...
I would be cautious as today, most apps are by default Fremantle, Diablo would have to be labelled. Couple months back when N900 started to ship, I have dl/installed some updates for N8x0 and they are actually meant for Fremantle, I have to roll back as they are NOT for Diablo.

bun

Posts: 900 | Thanked: 273 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Fresno CA USA
The OpenStreet maps should be available. Other sources like Google have changed their URLs for map access more than once.
Personal Blog -- 3 Joe's Blog

N810 -- 5.2010.33-1

Originally Posted by fragos View Post
The OpenStreet maps should be available. Other sources like Google have changed their URLs for map access more than once.
Thank you, you have been very helpful.