Active Topics

Posts: 271 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Apr 2009 @ United Kingdom
Probably the dumbest question ever asked here but does the Nokia n900 have a stand like the n810? If so, I cannot find it. I have to use anything I can find to prop it up when watching a video as I don't want to hold it for long periods of time.

Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
Originally Posted by gohan2091 View Post
Probably the dumbest question ever asked here but does the Nokia n900 have a stand like the n810? If so, I cannot find it. I have to use anything I can find to prop it up when watching a video as I don't want to hold it for long periods of time.
It has a little one on the back, you need your fingernails to get it out - flick it out from under the back camera
----------- Are you on the N900 World Map? - http://pininthemap.com/maemo - masterpin: shotgun
----------- What apps do you want to see on the n900 or in MeeGo in the future? -

The Following User Says Thank You to noobmonkey For This Useful Post:
Posts: 739 | Thanked: 220 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Surrey, UK
On the back where the camera lens is situated. There is a little plastic hinged piece that pulls out. Just lift it gently where the groove is.
There is a way that seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death. Proverbs 14:12

The Following User Says Thank You to cardiff-blues For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
lol dude, the stand is around the camera unit. How can you not find it? The stand is not wide but it's capable of holding the N900 in place while watching movie.

Can i say another LOL!! lol

The Following User Says Thank You to maxximuscool For This Useful Post:
Posts: 156 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Scotland

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZootHornRollo For This Useful Post: