Posts: 939 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ U.K.
(Read this if you've nothing else to do or you've got 5 mins to waste)
Just thought i'd enquire if anyone else has had this happen.
I changed the font in Theme Customizer but didn't change the font size from 3 to default then rebooted.
Starter up as normal but all the fonts on desktop were really small and it seemed very unresponsive, so i thought Bo**ocks and tried going back into theme customizer to undo my mistake cept it wouldn't start TC it highlighted it as usual but thats where it stopped.
Whilst searching for the problem on TMO it started up TC with it's progress bar moving across the bottom, then i got to change the font size and restart.
Then i thought i'd do it again... same happened again except i couldn't restart TC or anything else in the settings menu.
Ended up removing TC and everything dependent on TC and resetting my n900 (only thing i could think of tbh)

Got it back to normal having re-installed everything i removed and 20 mins wondering what was restarting wifi every 10 mins lol

Don't know if anyone has experienced this, couldn't find a thread about it.

Posts: 855 | Thanked: 612 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
Buddy, that sounds like an adventure bug. Anyway, i don't feel like reproducing it, sorry=)

The Following User Says Thank You to Alfred For This Useful Post:
i don't blame you, i won't be doing that again anytime soon

The Following User Says Thank You to corduroysack For This Useful Post:
Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
what the name of the font that you use that cause this problem??

i tried a few nokia pure, androidclock. it was the sizing that messed it up.

Last edited by corduroysack; 2011-07-26 at 16:07.

androidclock is not compatible as a default font...that the main reason why you got that problem...i know this cause androidclock font size is no more than 10kb...you can use as it at qtlockscreen but never as a default fonts....no font in the size below 10kb is gud as a default font...

that's the thing you see it was working as default but when i changed to +3 it went weird same with the pure font, i used comic sans ms as well and it did the same.

right so a useable font will never be under 10kb. why would it effect the settings menu usablitiy and not the others. btw the fonts on settings and application menus were normal sized?
desktop bookmarks/sms/ was all small sized

Last edited by corduroysack; 2011-07-26 at 16:23.

basicly font that is size below than 10k is not a complete font...it might got 1-2 font size only (as u can see it only effect your setting font only & not other)...the bigger the size the font is (about 100Kb & up) the much better the result when you use it....

The Following User Says Thank You to pusak gaoq For This Useful Post:
just tried the androidclock in notepad and got some odd results. sometimes space worked other times i got a square graphic.
All in all i'm not going to be doing it again

The Following User Says Thank You to corduroysack For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
I got weird problems with changing font size of Nokia Pure and what I thought was extreme tearing, whatever that is. I couldn't solve it and used backupmenu to get back a viewable N900.