I have a heavily personnalized N810 tablet, with root access, ssh, apps installed from website I won't remember easily, special scripts, modified icons, etc.

I'd like to clone the whole stuff on another N810... What is the smart way to procede?

Do you boot from internal flash, builtin MMC or external miniSD? I.e. did you install the boot menu?

Posts: 1,950 | Thanked: 1,174 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Seattle, USA
Clone flash to mmc (SD card)
Make copy of card

See my signature

Help Save This Forum
for N8x0/Diablo Users! Register and Vote for Solution #1 on this Brainstorm. (The Solution will let you see New Posts with any threads you choose -- like the N900 and Maemo5/Fremantle threads -- filtered out.) (To understand the Solution better, see these posts #17, #18, and #19.)

The Following User Says Thank You to GeraldKo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by GeraldKo View Post
Clone flash to mmc (SD card)
Make copy of card

See my signature

Thanks, it worked... I'll post further comment on the suitable thread

question: could you make a backup and move it?

Posts: 1,950 | Thanked: 1,174 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Seattle, USA
move it where? and what system are you using on your main computer? and are you talking about starting with an MMC with a cloned OS?

Help Save This Forum
for N8x0/Diablo Users! Register and Vote for Solution #1 on this Brainstorm. (The Solution will let you see New Posts with any threads you choose -- like the N900 and Maemo5/Fremantle threads -- filtered out.) (To understand the Solution better, see these posts #17, #18, and #19.)