Notices

Here never know there's an app which exist until woussie posted here. http://repository.maemo.org/extras-d..._0.2_armel.deb
Only dependency you need is catorise itself.
Well it's up to you what you want. But I still prefer apmefo as I can select which Icon and Name I want on a folder. Also I can create as many as I want.

Actually, I'd avoid catorise. It runs in the background, all of the time, and uses about 4 to 5% CPU constantly. That's a battery killer.

Posts: 1,522 | Thanked: 392 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ São Paulo, Brazil
Any way to have subfolders?

Posts: 1,397 | Thanked: 2,126 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Dublin, Ireland
Originally Posted by mattbutsko View Post
Actually, I'd avoid catorise. It runs in the background, all of the time, and uses about 4 to 5% CPU constantly. That's a battery killer.
Are you sure about this?, I haven't noticed.

Originally Posted by ivgalvez View Post
Are you sure about this?, I haven't noticed.
Yeah, first and second hand experience. When I installed it, I opened up Conky, it was always running no matter what else was open on top of it.

There have also been numerous threads of people posting about bad battery life and in the end, catorise was found out to be the cause, removing it, they reported better battery life.

Another way to move icons from Others section to Games:

sudo gainroot
sed -i "/^preenv/s/other/games/" /opt/catorise/menu && /opt/catorise/catorise

You don't need to install Catorise GUI, but need the GNU/Sed. Just run this command after installing one or several WebOS games. Or make an one-line sh-script.

Removed the catorise, if anyone interested where the icons are located its:
/usr/share/icons/hicolor/48x48/hildon/
just add 48x48 *.png files to use them later. make sure you dont overwrite any originals.