Notices

Moderator | Posts: 3,716 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
The sad smile is replaced with a crying smile... I think it should be vice versa

Can you please change this?

and :/ is replaced with

Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
@cloud596....

can you give me the templates for making this icon???
i want to add some icon by myself on your icon packs....
i can post my modified/adds icon here so you can update to your packs later on....

Posts: 509 | Thanked: 522 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ indonesia
Originally Posted by pusak gaoq View Post
@cloud596....

can you give me the templates for making this icon???
i want to add some icon by myself on your icon packs....
i can post my modified/adds icon here so you can update to your packs later on....
ok i try to attach it
Attached Files
File Type: zip 1_Meego_icon_template_PRECAST_background_modified.zip (50.2 KB, 236 views)
Triple Booting : maemo, power kernel 47, nitdroid umay 2,3,4

make ur desktop look awesome use symbian-anna-icons and harmattan icon pack

thanx button if u wanna say thanx dont use reply to save space loo

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cloud596 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
It would be nice to have all apps icons change to harmattan

The Following User Says Thank You to maxximuscool For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
It would be nice to have all apps icons change to harmattan
lool actually that was my purpose be4.
But it little bit hard without any1 cooperation. It would be easy if anyone upload the image and tell the path. Rather than i download it 1 by 1 .

Originally Posted by cloud596 View Post
But it little bit hard without any1 cooperation. It would be easy if anyone upload the image and tell the path. Rather than i download it 1 by 1 .
don't worry my friends i try to help you completing this icon packs....any new icon that i will make i will upload here so later you can put it on you icon packs for later update....
i don't have plenty of apps/games on my n900 so any request can be helpful... just post the apps/games icon that you want to make into a Harmattan icon pack then i will convert it & re-upload it here....

Originally Posted by cloud596 View Post
Is there a template/filter/mask we can apply using PaintShop/PhotoShop (thinking with regards getting the right shape and reflactions for the "squircle") and maybe start converting some of the icons ourselves? We could then post them here and if you think they are good enough add them to the iconset. Just an idea.

Originally Posted by ikirk View Post
Is there a template/filter/mask we can apply using PaintShop/PhotoShop (thinking with regards getting the right shape and reflactions for the "squircle") and maybe start converting some of the icons ourselves? We could then post them here and if you think they are good enough add them to the iconset. Just an idea.
lol check the four post up before your reply post my friends...

The Following User Says Thank You to pusak gaoq For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by pusak gaoq View Post
don't worry my friends i try to help you completing this icon packs....any new icon that i will make i will upload here so later you can put it on you icon packs for later update....
i don't have plenty of apps/games on my n900 so any request can be helpful... just post the apps/games icon that you want to make into a Harmattan icon pack then i will convert it & re-upload it here....
thanx anyway my friend ur asisst really help me.
Anyway if i had a new template i will upload it, and i forgot that in my psd template that were 2 opacity , opacity 1 and opacity 2, actually still 2 left opacity 3 and 4, there were my experiment since nokia didnt provide in-app icon template ( symbian have )