Notices

Originally Posted by sakya View Post
Hi!
[/COLOR]
I translation this Traditional Chinese for Taiwan ->tw

and translation this Simplified Chinese for China ->cn

But I can not find placement to test his
Attached Files
File Type: zip qtlockscreen_cn_CN.zip (942 Bytes, 78 views)
File Type: zip qtlockscreen_tw_TW.zip (941 Bytes, 80 views)

@eefo

are you using photoshop on trhe N900, if so how or is it gimp?

Posts: 1,444 | Thanked: 461 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ pakistan
Originally Posted by junieboi View Post
@eefo

are you using photoshop on trhe N900, if so how or is it gimp?
o no buddy , i use photoshop on my laptop

@loz

not connected to the thread but an awsome audio setup you have there!!

Posts: 533 | Thanked: 1,341 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Italy
Originally Posted by Zekahz View Post
Is it possible to remove the text from the notification icons and just show the icon only. for example the text: "1 unread message"
It's not possible now, The next update will add settings to set the text to display and the text position.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sakya For This Useful Post:
Posts: 855 | Thanked: 612 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
Originally Posted by sakya View Post
It's not possible now, The next update will add settings to set the text to display and the text position.
The next update is as Awesome as the hildon-desktop's one (plus -home)

This widget would be extremely useful:
A widget that just executes a line and displays the result. (preferably with conditioned images)

Originally Posted by Loz View Post
Well I have to thank all that helped with getting my lock screen sorted yesterday.. I sighned off a little early but myself and eefo were behind the scenes sorting it... so many thanks to eefo and I will be going back though the thread to thank others too. I will be posting the end result as I think after all the work to sort out paths.. its worth it when others can see the end result.

Also just catching the talk about putting the weather widget on the lock screen well I like that idea...its good to see the N900 being constantly updated... as I said i a previous post, the I Phone 4 after jail break looks fantastic... and there weather apps kinda makes ours look feeble in comparison.

I I was up on this linux thing id be on it like a rash.

Anyway thanks all... will be watchinh this thread!..
Just a thought but is the weather that important on the lockscreen, does anybody really check it everytime they unlock their phone? Why copy Android when the N900 is a far better phone in my view anyway?

The Following User Says Thank You to droitwichgas For This Useful Post:
Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
Originally Posted by droitwichgas View Post
Just a thought but is the weather that important on the lockscreen, does anybody really check it everytime they unlock their phone? Why copy Android when the N900 is a far better phone in my view anyway?
well some member likes to put everything on their lockscreen as much as they can without considering what the true meaning of a lockscreen at the first place...i cannot argue that our device is far more better than other but it the modifications that put our phone ahead (except for they wide range of market apps)....

Posts: 424 | Thanked: 196 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sweden
Hello.
A bug report.
Have been using QTlockascreen for some time now. sofar it works good apart from bad rotation and the 2s qt problem.
But today I experienced a smal bug.
I got a email yesterday, and usually when you remove the yellow notification it also disapear as a notification in QTlockscreen. But this doesnt.
I kill off QTL doesnt help.
I guess a reboot will solve it, havnt tryed it yet.
Just want to report the strange behavour first.